Valued Contributor
Going on a cruise in May from Newark to Kings dock. Do you have any favorites or suggestions.
Honored Contributor

Re: Any one been to Bermuda?

Kings Dock or Kings Wharf.

I have been to Bermuda 5 times I think, Hamilton is where a lot of the better stores are, I think there are some smaller versions of the stores at Kings Wharf. St George was the second city that the ships docked in

Buses run often and its easy to get around.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Just don't get lost in the triangle!

Valued Contributor

Thanks
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Soushi24 said: Thanks

you might want to look here for more info

Kings Wharf -- http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_000027.htm

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

It is a lovely island and very well kept since it is British. You will not see the obvious blatant poverty that you see on the Carribean islands. while tourism is very important to them they have a lot of international banking which means their population has a high education level. a trip to St.George is fun. I would not pay for a tour through the cruise line. when you get off the ship onto,the dock you,will see lines of cabs that are approved Bermuda tourism bureau. The drivers have pretty much lived on the island there entire lives and will give a great tour.
Super Contributor

The beaches are beautiful and the sand is a pink color and soft.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I did not read all the previous posts so my comments are probably repeats. The big cruise ships stop at King's Wharf because Hamilton port is too small. However, a visit to Hamilton is not to be missed! Your cruise line probably has an excursion to Hamilton, take it.
Super Contributor

I am also going on a cruise in May to Bermuda from NYC. It will be my second time. Mopeds are a fun way to see the island. Other than that we pretty much stay on the ship