Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 , I agree. I enjoy reading and posting here.   Woman HappyWoman Very HappySmiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Any one alone

[ Edited ]

I'm home alone right now but DH will be back. He had to take some goodies to his mom. 

I'm taking the time to vacuum up all the salt, sugar etc all over the floor from baking. I hate when I can hear crunch crunch crunch on the floor when I walk on it. Most of it is probably dirt.

Hope you can find a good Christmas movie on TV to watch.

We watched Christmas Vacation last night. LOL!!!

Funny Santa Dabbing Merry Christmas 2020 Santa Wear Face Mask image 0

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'm all alone and feeling blue.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm sorry, Jordan!  I hope that hanging out with us will help you not feel so alone.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, very much alone.  Haven't even had a phone call.

@Kachina624  Wish I could call you🙂

Respected Contributor

I'm actually not alone and still blue. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Super Contributor

I am alone today also. Sister came yesterday to open gifts. We sat more than 6 feet apart with masks on and door open so air could circulate. My brother works with the public and has been exposed several times at work. I left his gifts and dessert on his front porch. He is not much for Christmas anyway and doesn't want me exposed. My very small family lives in town so we see and talk often. But I really hate being alone on Christmas Day. I will be glad when this day is over.

Respected Contributor

I have animals, so I'm never alone. They are a delight.

There's been great music on the radio today. It's lovely outside, some snow surviving the rain, with a dusting more. A quiet, lovely Christmas day. Maybe next year I can see my siblings, but this is fine right now.

Happy Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

Raising my hand!

I told my kids to spend Christmas with their S.O's families this year.

DS#2 & fiancee called. I texted some friends & relatives and spoke with my aunt & uncle by phone around noon. Most relaxing Christmas ever- just my pup and me. Reading, relaxing and listing to Handel's Messiah and others of my favorite Christmas music and enjoying my Christmas tree. Slept in until almost 9 this morning followed by Christmas stollen for brunch.

I will celebrate Christmas with all the trimmings on Sunday with my family. Zooming with my siblings this evening.

Making the best of Christmas, 2020. I pray that Christmas 2021 will be much more traditional.