Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt :  please give Tarz and Ru an extra cuddle from me. 8)

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest , yes, I've spent today alone.   Will be glad when the day is over.   At least we have the forums to come to.

Valued Contributor

Re: Any one alone

[ Edited ]

"Ringing" you @Kachina624 

A8DAAF40-0B78-4083-A043-2AC8E8C5F50E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@chickenbutt :  please give Tarz and Ru an extra cuddle from me. 8)

You got it, Darlin!  Smiley Happy  Ru's been having some tummy issues lately, so he's loving that mommy made him some chicken and rice.   It seems to be working.    I can't believe that Tarz is 23 now!  

Heart

Honored Contributor

Insert Zoom for Facetime, and same here @JaneMarple .  All family members in their respective homes.

First time in 31 years my son and I have spent Christmas (and Thanksgiving for that matter) apart.  My 94 year old mother has been living with my sister since March, and we are all very grateful for that.  

I made a Seafood Broil Christmas dinner, for one.  I'm laughing at the enormous amount of food that yields.  Good thing I like leftovers.

A very, very different holiday season for sure. 

Contributor

Yes, I usually am on the holidays.  I have 2 poodles though so not all alone.  Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

I had Christmas Eve dinner with my sons and their families yesterday we always eat out every Christmas Eve and spend Christmas day doing whatever we want. For me I spend the day watching Christmas movies just finished watching one of my favorites " Its A Wonderful Life". I'm still in my PJs enjoying the day.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes today & every day.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

@goldensrbest , yes, I've spent today alone.   Will be glad when the day is over.   At least we have the forums to come to.

@newjersey.  Amen!  The forums are great entertainment.  Just chatting with a bunch of friends.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Has any one spent the day alone?

@goldensrbest 

Yes. Pandemic. 

I’ve spent time talking and texting with friends and family and expect to do more of that over the weekend.

I’m having a very nice and very safe Christmas.