Super Contributor

Re: Any ladies here ever been in a relationship with a younger man?

On 8/25/2014 brewhaha said:

Colonel Meow, you're the Cougar Meow. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

OMG, you're right!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 brewhaha said:

Colonel Meow, you're the Cougar Meow. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

No, never. I never wanted to babysit.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

As others have said it depends on the couple.........I dated a younger guy.........ended up marrying him and 25 years later things are still going great................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

I dated a lot of men who were up to 10 yrs younger and DH of 30 yrs is 7 yrs my jr( I was 40 when we married). DH's son is married to a gorgeous lady who is 9yrs his senior. Love is love!
Esteemed Contributor

When I was 33 I was involved with a 24 year old for 4 yrs. Age was never an issue, and the secks was fantastic. For other reasons I chose to end it.

Super Contributor

Oh Raven, my DH and I have been married 24 years in one month. We have so much in common. So it's been a great 24 years plus some cause we lived together for a while before we got married. Kudos to you, Raven.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 pupcakes said:

When I was 33 I was involved with a 24 year old for 4 yrs. Age was never an issue, and the secks was fantastic. For other reasons I chose to end it.

LOL, thanks for your candor!

Honored Contributor

I have two friends that married guys 7-8 years younger than them. The guys were early twenties and they were late twenties. Both were college educated and had good paying corporate jobs. The guys had no higher education and struggled in the job market. My friends are heading toward 50 and are still married. They each have had rocky marriages and plan to stay married. If they had to do it again, I don't think they would. Funny how similar they are and they don't know each other. The different stages in life sums it up. You can't make people who you want them to be. Need to listen to the little voice in your head. It very well could turn out fine. I wouldn't rush into anything permanent. I'd let him settle into his career and get his life started.
Honored Contributor

My deceased MIL was married to Dh's Dad, who was about 9 years younger than she. She outlived him by many years.