Honored Contributor

Re: Any good after Christmas clearance buys?

I found some really great deals yesterday. I got $54.00 off of the brand of cologne I buy once a year, so bought a few, free shipping. I also got $80 off a boxed set of dvds that I had wanted, free shipping. Then I found some ornaments for about $12 off each with free shipping, and a carry on suitcase on wheels for DD at $198.00 off and free shipping, so I am pretty happy with my finds. These were at Macy's online and Amazon, beats going to a mall.

Honored Contributor

I bought a few sweaters and tops from Ralph Lauren. They were 40%-70% off. One top was $80+ on the RL site. At both 2 major department stores it's still $130+.

Respected Contributor

On 12/27/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

I found wall calendars at 50% off. I also got two pairs of slacks at Boscov's (one at 60% and the other at 30% off). All great buys.

I never shop at Kohl's or Target. But I love Macy's and Bon-Ton. The closest Macy's is about 45 miles away so didn't go there yesterday.

Thanks for the reminder! We need 2015 wall calendars and I had forgotten to look for new ones.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

I purchased Christmas ornaments (American made) as I traveled all over the place the last six months, and the rest isn't a want let alone a need. Target was packed and traffic was a nightmare. No wonder we've decided to move to the mountains. Oh, I did get great online deals from Carolyn Pollack, Bath & Body Works, Mackenzie Childs and Flicker.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 newziesuzie said:
On 12/27/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

I found wall calendars at 50% off. I also got two pairs of slacks at Boscov's (one at 60% and the other at 30% off). All great buys.

I never shop at Kohl's or Target. But I love Macy's and Bon-Ton. The closest Macy's is about 45 miles away so didn't go there yesterday.

Thanks for the reminder! We need 2015 wall calendars and I had forgotten to look for new ones.Smiley Happy

I wish I could send you some of the MANY calendars we received along with requests from charities. There must have been at least 8 of them.

Respected Contributor

From HSN: Bought two quilt and sham sets. They were $149, marked down to $75. Two for the price of one, and free shipping, too!!

And, Ebates had a 6 percent bonus for HSN shoppers. Woo hoo!!!

Valued Contributor

WOW! Didn't even occur to me there would be online after Christmas deals, thanks!!

Honored Contributor

I found some great deals at Macy's. I wasn't in the mall too long because it was so crowded.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 colliemom3 said:

I found some great deals at Macy's. I wasn't in the mall too long because it was so crowded.

Love Macy's!

Valued Contributor

we stocked up on claus porto soap. a favorite of ours for both personal use and our ever growing gift shelves.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel