Super Contributor

Re: Any cyber Monday shopping?

Oh yes Smiley Happy.

Gap (got some cute velvet tops, dress); Bath and Body Works (odds and ends in lotions and shower gels, wallflowers refills), and Amazon.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

Thanks to ilovedooney, got a small logo lock for $99, free shipping.  Hope I love it and others are happy with their bargains!  Too bad Q has been a disappointment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Target - wireless ear buds Beatsx free s & h and $25 off.  My gift to myself....from DS and DH.  Now they don't have to buy me something I don't need.

WooHoo I just got a $20 target gift card too....bonus!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I did a lot of on-line shopping.

Old Navy, Banana Republic, Keurig, Target, Loft, Tarte.

Target's 15% off was pretty pitiful but what I wanted wasn't available in the store so I had to order it.  I figured with the 15% off, my 5% off with the RED card and then the percentage through the rebate site, it was decent. 

Old Navy, Loft, Banana Republic and Target have all shipped already. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I’ve gotten free shipping on everything I’ve bought so far this year 

Me too.  I was on the Chico's site last night but I was so shopped out by then, nothing jumped out at me.

I got my sister almost totally done.  I only bought 2 things for me.  A dress from Old Navy that was $15.00 and my foundation from Tarte.  Everything else was gifts.   

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

How is the knee doing?

Not much CYBER MONDAY shopping for me.

Purchased a few items RIGHT BEFORE CYBER MONDAY and they had better prices on Monday than when I purchased them. Maybe I need to make a few calls? 

That is a hassle!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@gidgetgh

How is the knee doing?

Not much CYBER MONDAY shopping for me.

Purchased a few items RIGHT BEFORE CYBER MONDAY and they had better prices on Monday than when I purchased them. Maybe I need to make a few calls? 

That is a hassle!

@LTT1- no stability issues with the knee since last Wednesday thankfully but I walk pretty slowly and gingerly....on purpose. If I walk too long on it, it really starts to hurt and it really bothers me in the night. Can’t find a good position.  Still no earlier openings with the surgeon and I’m still on the cancellation waiting list. Thanks for asking. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?