Honored Contributor

Re: Any cyber Monday shopping?

I bought a sweater I'd been wanting from Loft.  I'm picking it up in the store to avoid shipping.

I wanted some corduroy pants from Talbots, but they are out of my size in every color.  I called the store, and they do have them in my size but not in the winter white color that I want.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@gidgetgh, I’m crazy about Winter Berry.   I bought some pieces before we left for Florida last week. Lol

How is your knee doing?    

@Bri36- it’s about the same. No stability issues since last Wednesday. I’m walking slowly, partially on purpose. I called the surgeon’s office. I’m still on the cancellation list, but no one has cancelled so far. So, I see him next Wednesday. To be honest, I’m nervous with each step I take, hoping it will support me. Thanks for asking. 

I bought the Hipster in both Winter Berry and the Lilac, both were 30% off. Also bougt a tote in winter berry. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I did a little more shopping at Talbots.  Currently they are having 50% off your first purchase (the highest priced one first) then 40% off the rest of your order.  They are also giving "ebates" cash back at 4%.  

Respected Contributor

I shopped online at Target. Very good prices and no shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

Yes, I did a little more shopping at Talbots.  Currently they are having 50% off your first purchase (the highest priced one first) then 40% off the rest of your order.  They are also giving "ebates" cash back at 4%.  

@Danielle46, plus they have free shipping, no minimum, right now, which is almost unheard of for Talbots. I called and received a refund for the shipping I paid during the Black Friday sale.

As for my other purchases, fortunately a couple of my skincare staples were deeply discounted. I also bought a gift for my daughter and family on Etsy, and right now I'm being very tempted by some Red Apple lipsticks, my favorite lipstick brand.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I don't find the deals are all that great,i was hoping to find a laptop.

@goldensrbest

Look on HSN, they have an HP special for $399.95, down from just under $600.00.  14".

I don't think that is a good laptop,2 for that price.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Great deals on Ulta and Macy's today. I placed an order from both places for beauty items.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I ordered this Baggallini crossbody bag from QVC.  The Baggallini website and QVC both had 30% off and QVC had free shipping.

http://www.qvc.com/Baggallini-Crossbody-Bag---Helsinki.product.A362076.html?sc=SRCH

Baggallini Crossbody Bag - Helsinki - A362076

Honored Contributor

I've been all over the net. How did I ever shop before the internet?  It is so easy now, and worth every penny of the shipping  I pay. But most places shipped for free, so that is a big plus

Respected Contributor

I placed a Kohls order today....a frame in a special size I needed, gloves, and 4 sweatshirt/type tops.   I had Kohls cash...spent $28 for all.  Free shipping.