Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I’ve placed a few orders so far. 

Bought a few things from Kipling.  They’re having a terrific sale. 

Also bought a few bead stretch bracelets from a vendor on etsy. 

I’m going to be placing an order at some point today from Honeysuckle Soap Co. which isn’t offering any sort of deals. 

Everything I had in my shopping cart at Amazon actually went up in price overnight so I’m not buying those items. 

I think that’s going to be it for me. Anyone else?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Any cyber Monday shopping?

[ Edited ]

I bought dh two Christmas gifts that were on sale today on Amazon. Both are things he's asked for. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I'm debating if the 15% from Target is worth ordering online or if I just want to go to the store and get it myself.  

Honored Contributor

No, as of Friday, I'm done ( she said hopefully ).

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh

Yes, I realized that too with Amazon. Some of their prices did increase from when I last looked at some things over the weekend.

That is not right! Even if it is a dollar or two they are ripping people off and I will not buy today from them!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a couple of things from Lands End, and Figis, Roamans, Woman Within.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought a pair of Asics sneakers in my hard to find size at Burlington for $27.00. This brand fits me to perfection. Considering Land End and Jockey sale items as well. 

I need to buy three or four more gifts for young guys. Not finding anything for them. I will be shopping on line most of the day today.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased several things on Target website with the discount and am going to the store to pick them up with their order online pick up optionSmiley Happy. I've also placed an order on Amazon, luckily several of my saved items went down (thankfully, not up as some others have experienced). Am heading back over to Nordie's and Macy's website and then over to Dermstore. Busy morning!

Honored Contributor

I blew it out on Black Friday shopping.

No more shopping for me for a while!!

Respected Contributor

Actually, most vendors I buy from started their sales over the weekend, so I've pretty much shopped myself into oblivion already!

Laura loves cats!