Honored Contributor

On zuiliy today,they have candles ,and reed diffusers made in england ,Wax lyrical has anyone used this name?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@dulwich is from England; maybe she'll reply.  I love reading her view on things.

Respected Contributor

All I can remember about them is years ago they were a family owned co. in the  Lake District in U.K.  Seem to remember Lady Diana opened a new factory for them as their products were very popular.  Then they were, I believe, taken over by a U.S. Company - then this company went bust and now is owned again by U.K. Company and still in the Lake District.

Checked all this with my gal pal in U.K.  Who loves candles - to the point where she had three of us holding candles - at midnight in Cornwall  dancing around edges of field she wanted to purchase - owner would not sell - to lay down her ménage for our horse training!  Who knows maybe they were the same candles.  She said they were "5 stars"

Hope this may help you - I do not know candles - have a good evening.

@Pearlee   Hello to you too.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

On zuiliy today,they have candles ,and reed diffusers made in england ,Wax lyrical has anyone used this name?

I am not from England nor have I ever been there, however, I have met some of the nicest people who were from there.  One was a gal I met through a friend and we became fast friends.  When living on Long Island I had a job with an engineering firm and all the engineers were from England.  Needless to say getting to know all of them was a joyful experience.  One of the things I love about the English people is their dry sense of humor.

I had lilac bushes growing all across the back fence of my yard and I would cut some and take them to the office for all to enjoy.  One morning as I arrived to the office one of the engineers asked me to go into the conference room.  As I walked into the room all the engineers were there and on the blackboard this is what I saw...ELIZABETH, QUEEN OF THE LILACS".  No wonder I love the English people. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

All I can remember about them is years ago they were a family owned co. in the  Lake District in U.K.  Seem to remember Lady Diana opened a new factory for them as their products were very popular.  Then they were, I believe, taken over by a U.S. Company - then this company went bust and now is owned again by U.K. Company and still in the Lake District.

Checked all this with my gal pal in U.K.  Who loves candles - to the point where she had three of us holding candles - at midnight in Cornwall  dancing around edges of field she wanted to purchase - owner would not sell - to lay down her ménage for our horse training!  Who knows maybe they were the same candles.  She said they were "5 stars"

Hope this may help you - I do not know candles - have a good evening.

@Pearlee   Hello to you too.

@dulwich  LOL Dulwich.  This doesn't really help unless we know out of how many stars?  If 5, then cool!  If 10, then only average.  LOL  I'll be optimistic and assume out of 5!  Smiley Happy