Respected Contributor

Any Upcoming "Holiday/Christmas" Shows - Alerts

There's soo many Christmas programs to select from, many running concurrently.  I sure would like to view all choices, to narrow down from; Dont know abt u. 

And, of course, there's many QVC shows too.  You can see by the Q Program Guide!

(I didnt include Holiday Movies, my area's PBS, & I only checked Major Networks:

But you can include these, or any others shows also.  whatever "moves" you.   After all, It's *our* thread

Sat, Nov 26  

CW -   8PM -"Silent Night" A Song for the World"

NBC - 8PM - National Dog Show"  (My heart wanted me to mention)

Sun, Nov 27th

ABC - 8PM - "The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration"

Mon, Nov 28

ABC - 8PM - The Great Christmas Light Fight"

Tues, Nov 29

CBS - 8PM - "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (1964)

CBS - 9PM - "Reindeer in Here" (new)

ABC - 8PM - "The Laughter & Secrets of "Love Actually"-20 yrs Later (new)

NBC - 10PM - "Michael Buble's Christmas in the City"

Wed, Nov 30th

NBC - 8PM - "90th Annual Christmas In Rockefeller Center"

NBC -10PM - "Kelly Clarkson Presents: When Christmas Comes Around"

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Upcoming "Holiday/Christmas" Shows - Alerts

A Christmas Spark  -  Sunday, November 27 at 8:00 p.m. on Lifetime

It reunites Jane Seymour and Joe Lando from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. They have been close friends for over 30 years. 

Molly, recently widowed and not intending to fall in love again, directs a Christmas pageant starring Hank, the town's most eligible bachelor.

Jane wanted Joe for the part. They both knew the chemistry was there, but Joe wasn't sure about the singing and dancing involved. So they worked on it some. He said we will hear him sing, and there's a lot of humor in the movie. He and Jane did ad lib some!

I watched every episode of Dr. Quinn! I thought their chemistry in that show was off the charts. To hear them talk, and from reading other interviews with each of them,  it seems like they have the kind of relationship Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta had before she died  -  extremely close and loving, but platonic.  

Enjoy if you watch it!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

A Christmas Spark  -  Sunday, November 27 at 8:00 p.m. on Lifetime

It reunites Jane Seymour and Joe Lando from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. They have been close friends for over 30 years. 

Molly, recently widowed and not intending to fall in love again, directs a Christmas pageant starring Hank, the town's most eligible bachelor.

Jane wanted Joe for the part. They both knew the chemistry was there, but Joe wasn't sure about the singing and dancing involved. So they worked on it some. He said we will hear him sing, and there's a lot of humor in the movie. He and Jane did ad lib some!

I watched every episode of Dr. Quinn! I thought their chemistry in that show was off the charts. To hear them talk, and from reading other interviews with each of them,  it seems like they have the kind of relationship Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta had before she died  -  extremely close and loving, but platonic.  

Enjoy if you watch it!   Smiley Happy

~~~~~~

@beach-mom 

Excellent!     I'd like to see this program  .

I looked it up.  Just in case a person doesnt want to miss this wonderful sounding program, it's additionally repeated these times:

Mon,  Nov 28  12:01 AM

Sat,   Dec 3rd   2  PM

Fri     Dec 9,   10:03 PM

Sat,   Dec 10    2:04 AM

Thank you, @beach-mom !  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

If you didn't have a chance to see it - A Christmas Spark was adorable!

There are so many! I can't keep up. Hallmark is rerunning one of my favorites:  A Timeless Christmas

I'm trying to DVR as many as I can!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

YW @MakeUpMaidn ! I hope you get to see this and all of the others you want to see. Let us know what you recommend!    Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @beach-mom 

I have the above, last 3 dates plugged into my VCR for copying & viewing, so I will NOT miss it!.

Definitely, want to see this program!  Thanks to you!  Heart

Last night I saw a movie abt a young gal from a rich Philly family, engaged in a loveless marriage, who snuck off to be a Rockette, then fell in love while there in NYC.  Was delightful. Our belove "Ann Margaret" was this same gal, sharing it with your ?granddaughter, who was now, auditioning to be a Rockette.

I grew up with Rockettes & delighted to see them this last Macy's T'giving Parade.  And that "slowly falling back" of the Rockette's Toy Soldiers is AWESOME, unbelievable.  Much have taken A LOT of practice!

They are soo amazing.  And long lived!  I was able to see the "Christmas Spectacular" with the Rockettes, in person, years ago.  Such an AWESOME SHOW!

Hope you have a great day! @beach-mom 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom 

Oh, due to Ann Margaret being in this movie, I was able to find the movie name, otherwise, no other actors were recognable to me.

It was "A Holiday Spectacular" with several upcoming shows. (Hallmark & Peacock)  it might be on YT if you catch is before YT deletes it. heh

Also, on YT, the "Rockettes Wooden Soldiers" performance is called

"Secrets of the Rockettes - Wooden Soldiers"  in case u want to peek.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @MakeUpMaidn! I'm a fan of Ann Margaret. I've read her story. She was so devoted to her late husband, and of course there's the "Elvis thing." I've tried to see as many of her movies as I can. I have Bye Bye Birdie on DVR to show DD whenever we both have time! (In 7th grade I was one of "the telephone girls" in the school play) 

So I would love to see this, and will look for it to DVR!  

Honored Contributor

i usually post this every year in the TV forum......maybe i should again?

i use the christmastvschedule site every year and it is a great way to keep up with almost everything that is on tv during the holidays.

Christmas TV Schedule – Your source for Christmas TV listings

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i usually post this every year in the TV forum......maybe i should again?

i use the christmastvschedule site every year and it is a great way to keep up with almost everything that is on tv during the holidays.

Christmas TV Schedule – Your source for Christmas TV listings

~~~~~~~~~

@sunshine45  

oh thank you!

I was doing it manually, with so many restrictions, like only public, free channels, no PBS, no Pay Channels, etc.. and I doubted I could keep up with it, even at that.

Thanks for posting that link!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, @sunshine45  Woman Happy

(Added:   WOW @sunshine45 !!  What an INCREDIBLY COMPREHENSIVE LIST!.  I had no idea such a list existed!

Of course, feel free to post wherever you want this list.  I wasnt aware you usually post this each year, and to where.  I hope I didnt infringe..   

THANK YOu again for this list. @sunshine45 

It's AMAZING!!