Honored Contributor

Re: Any Online Place Selling Disinfecting Wipes?

Here is what I'm finding.

I've found them online at Walmart but in the middle of the night and not often, limit one. 

I've found them at Dollar General, but usually their house brand. They say the kill the same things as other wipes like Clorox and Lysol. We learned when the trucks arrive at various DG stores around us and check in several hours later as they start to stock the incoming load.

I've found both Members Mark brand and Clorox brand at Sam's Club but in store only. It's hit and miss, but you get four tubs or the Member's Mark and five tubs of the Clorox ones in one shrink wrap, so the limit of 1 is a much bigger payoff. there. 

For the most part, you really have to check all the online sites multiple times a day, or just go out to a store. 

I figured with the stores and shops and restaurants opening back up, I'd better stock what I could find, because they are all going to need massive amounts of disinfecting supplies and that might make what little was out in retail disappear, as well as whatever 'ingredients' they use to make them and the liquid, in order to supply disinfecting supplies to businesses. 

I stopped checking Amazon, as they said all were being reserved for healthcare and fronline workers.

Honored Contributor

That is one advantage of shopping at Sam's Club and Costco. Because my husband hikes, we regularly buy a package of disinfecting wipes. And at Sam's they come in a package of 4 containers. So we have them in the car, kitchen and bathroom. And since they are used at different rates there are always a few unopened.

When this first started, Sam's had Lysol wipes on sale. They put them on an end cap. It was amazing to watch the display dwindle down in a short period of time.

We also buy baby wipes to clean the dog's white fur on his hind end, when needed. They don't have alcohol but they have cleaning properties. I have been using baby wipes and Clorox to clean the bathroom.

Honored Contributor

Make your own if you can spare the bleach and a roll of paper towels.  There are lots of recipes on google.