Trusted Contributor

Any Online Place Selling Disinfecting Wipes?

My stock is running low.  I checked Wal-Mart, Sam's, Walgreen's, and Costco.  "Not available on line" or "Out of Stock" for all of those sites.

Any other ideas?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Online Place Selling Disinfecting Wipes?

I have not seen any disinfecting wipes anywhere.  Bleach and water on a paper towel works on door knobs, light switches, etc.  I realize you can't take it with you.  

Valued Contributor

Buy clean, plain wipe and make your own. I had to for my car cleaning.

Honored Contributor

I just did a google search.  Try Home Depot.

Trusted Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

My stock is running low.  I checked Wal-Mart, Sam's, Walgreen's, and Costco.  "Not available on line" or "Out of Stock" for all of those sites.

Any other ideas?

@wismiss   Have you tried Home Depot or Lowe's?  I have also found them at Staples.   

Honored Contributor

I've always been a Clorox Wipes junkie.  So when the pandemic hit, I didn't have to go out and search.  I bet I had 9 full and partial canisters when this started.  And I'm not a particularly good housekeeper, it just seemed easier to use a new clean wipe when cleaning counters, etc., than a sponge which I knew was not germ free.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last trip to Publix (I know, right?) we found Clorox spray and wipes plus at Lowe's they had gallons of bleach and Clorox cleaning spray..   I am so praying things start to get back to normal so everyone can have cleaning products & etc.  The hoarders' should be so ashamed of themselves!!! 

I also ordered hydrogen peroxide from Walmart online.. 4 pack..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

one of the things that we have been doing is we found some scented alcohol. i think it faintly smells of wintergreen, and add it to any type of baby wipe, or packaged wipe. works well.

Honored Contributor

I heard an interview with the CEO of the company.  He said they're trying to catch up and they should be more widely available in June or July.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I saw our local grocery store had the canisters of disinfecting wipes stocked today. I didn’t buy any since I bought a 6-pack from Costco and I’m still well stocked.