Respected Contributor

Any Idea where Bubba +Moselle sweet dogs?

[ Edited ]

Y'all always come thru with "in the know." 

I see it over & over Woman Happy

Anyone have any idea what has happened to Bubba & the other Moselle beloved dogs?  I pray some great home.

TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Idea where Bubba +Moselle sweet dogs?

I have wondered the same thing! 

Contributor

They said Blanca took Bubba

Respected Contributor

Who is Blanca?

Contributor

Blanca was the Murdaugh housekeeper

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is the only (one) reference I've found so far.

(Note:  I have removed all the "embedded" Links)

"As  BuzzFeed reported, "In the minutes prior [to the murders], Paul had called Gibson to share his concern for Gibson’s dog Cash, who was staying temporarily in the Murdaugh kennels. When the weak cell signal in the rural area couldn’t support a proper FaceTime call in order for Paul to show Gibson the dog’s tail, he was instead planning to send a video — footage that was played in court [during the trial]."

>>   snip  <<

"The  Daily Mail showed photos of the Murdaugh dogs locked in kennels the night of the murders. "If only those dogs in the kennel could talk," one courtroom attendee  told WTOC after hearing Alex testify.

Presumably, Cash went home with Rogan Gibson (although that has not be verified and is pure speculation at this time), but what happened to the Murdaugh family dogs?

According to that same report from the Daily Mail, the Murdaughs had several pups: yellow Labradors Bubba and Maggie (not to be confused with Maggie Murdaugh, Alex's late wife), black Labrador Grady, red bird dog Tappy Toes, bulldog Armadillo, and bird dog Dahli.

While the whereabouts of five of those dogs are currently unknown, we do know where Bubba — the dog that ultimately helped convict Alex for the murders of Maggie and Paul — is.

According to  BBC News, Bubba is living with Blanca Turrubiate-Simpson, a former employee for the Murdaughs. The yellow lab was described during the trial "as stubborn and as a favorite of Maggie."  (ref:  Seventeen.  Stacey Grant)

Respected Contributor

The above is my ONLY, SINGLE, reference so far. 

I usually prefer several references, just to wholeheartedly, more so trust to corroborate.

If you have any addt'l info.  Pls share.  Many of us interested here.

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Well to add to the confusion, I thought the dog running around in the video was a Chocolate Lab. Our Lily is a Chocolate Lab and a bundle of energy and love.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I happen to think the conditions those dogs were housed in look just awful in the kennel.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

How many dogs did they have? I had read that Alex's brothers were taking them but maybe not if there are so many of them. Would love to see all of them go got loving homes. If they were kept in those kennels and didn't have much contact with people. they seem like they were neglected.