Honored Contributor

Re: Any Iced Coffee Connoisseurs?

@soonersis wrote:

When I make my iced coffee with Starbucks espresso (see my post above) I use a full tumbler of ice.  Because the espresso is still warm even after I add my cream mixture, it melts the ice partially which makes it the perfect blending.  I alway finish it before the rest of the ice melts too much to dilute it.

That's my favorite too-but I make it at home with 2 or 3 espresso shots from my Nespresso Pixi (we are in love!) and whatever fat percent dairy product I feel I can have that day!  I agree--espresso is the way to go.  I don't like any coffee I've ever tried but LOVE espresso!    And iced espresso!

I have never found a flavored sweetened syrup I liked.  I think they are all horrible. I am in the minority here I know!  LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sooner, I agree with you.  I've never found a flavored sweetened syrup I like either.  For one thing, the regular ones are loaded with sugar and the sugar-free use artificial sweeteners I'd rather not use.
I much prefer just regular coffee flavor as I don't think it needs enhancing at all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i don't drink a lot of coffee, but I do enjoy a grande iced Americano, double shot, no room, once in a while at The Grateful Bread, which is just up the street from me.