Honored Contributor

Re: Any Fans of the Band The 'Eagles"'?

@Desertdi 

Yes, love Fleetwood Mac too, they're also awesome in concert!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Oh yes!!!

Honored Contributor

LOVE the Eagles!  We saw them about 5 years ago for the first time!

I always hated that Randy Meisner left them so early.  I have "Take It To the Limit" on my usb in the car.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is that the concert with Vince Gill and Glenn Frey's son?  It's wonderful. I saved the DVR recording.

The Eagles have been my favorite band since forever.

So glad hubby and I saw them in concert while Glenn was still alive.  That was about a half dozen years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorite bands that I was fortunate to see a few times over the years, first time in 1978, somewhere in between and the last time being 2008 at Mohegan Sun in CT.  The thing I remember the most is how they all came out in suits and ties, it was fabulous!

By the end of the night the jackets and ties were off and the sleeves rolled up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@KingstonsMom 

One of the best bands ever....

Not a bad song...."Those Shoes" at the top of my list.

Saw Don Henley in concert at a small venue...Spellbinding!

@Witchy Woman  me too! At  Musikfest in PA a few years ago. He was awesome! It was the year before the Eagles  regrouped with Deacon, so much of the show was a tribute to Glenn.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

Is that the concert with Vince Gill and Glenn Frey's son?  It's wonderful. I saved the DVR recording.

So glad hubby and I saw them in concert while Glenn was still alive.  That was about a half dozen years ago.

@FranandZoe  The first tour with Deacon & Vince was named “An Evening with the Eagles” - I drove to Detroit (from NJ!) for the show.  I don't know if they renamed it for the DVD. 

Honored Contributor

Another big Eagles fan here and I, too, was fortunate to see them in concert a number of years ago.    It was one of the best concerts I have ever attended, and I've attended many.

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FranandZoe   I also saved that DVR recording,  listen to it often ,  such memories.

i feel Vince Gil is such a wonderful addition to the group ,  love his voice especially on Take it to the limit.   He has pat great high range !   They sound great !   deacon reminds me if his dad ,  nice that he is carrying on the legacy so to speak .   The rendition of Hotel California is just terrific!   I always loved how that song started.   Vince singing Ole 55 was the Best !   Great song !!  Have to say Desperado is probsnly my favorite!  As they say Music IS the so get rack of our lives !!!  So true .. 

Respected Contributor

LOVE the EAGLES, and in love with that hottie Don Henley.

Seen them 'maniest' times and loved the show each and every.

Seen him separately as well, and of course enjoyed that just as much.