Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Alex and Ani fans out there?

@MaggieMack wrote:
I love them. Received the Buddha as an award and added the Om symbol on my own. They are cute and reasonably priced, just haven't been wearing them as much this summer because I golf just about every day and don't wear any jewelry then.

I have those exact same two bracelets,both were gifts.  I wear them almost every day,they have meaning to me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I have at least 20...a lot were gifts.

I choose them every day based on my mood...

LOVE that they are recycled and made in the USA!

Honored Contributor

I am one. DD gave me my first one for Mother's Day a few years ago, and that started it. Then DS came home from college with one for me he'd selected himself. Most of mine are gifts from my family, which makes them more special. I layer them with my other bracelets and cuffs, depending on my mood and the season.

I do like what the company stands for, and we have bought some that represent causes dear to our heart. 

I also have birthstones for every member of my family. 

One thing to remember: DO NOT use a regular silver polishing cloth on these. Alex and Ani has a special cloth for the material they use. It doesn't cost much, and it makes them look new.

I think their other products - leather goods and cloth tote bags - are way overpriced! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not crazy about the bracelets (and they're just too big for my tiny wrists) but I love the actual medallions. I bought a few of the bracelets on ebay, chopped the charms off them and put them on a neck chain. I have 5 of them in a cluster on a chain--each one has some meaning to me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I wear 3 bangles, pretty much all the time. May buy another.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York