Respected Contributor

Re: Anuschka Handbags leaving Evine?

@Dolls4me  Thanks for the information. 

@lulu1  I also seem to remember them being on HSN years ago. I wonder if they'll return to HSN or maybe QVC.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am searching for where ever Anushka has gone to. I love my Anushka bag and have tried to find them at Evine every weekend. Please tell us if they are going to QVC or HSN.

Occasional Contributor

I bought the most magnificent handbag from Anushka and have received 17 compliments from people. Please let me know where to find them.

Occasional Contributor

I'm shocked that they left Evine. They were selling through the roof. I love my Anushka bag and use it every day without a scratch.

Occasional Contributor

I am shocked and deeply saddened that Anushka has left Evine. I love my Anushka bag and wear it every day without a scratch. I've received 17 compliments on it and counting. I am desperately trying to find where they will go. Miss them.

Honored Contributor

Lots of choices on their official website.

Including Sale items.

First click on Sale

Then on Crossbody, or whatever style you're looking for.

Also new items are offered.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I purchased lots of handbags from QVC and some from Evine through the years from the day they were Shop NBC.  I was tempted to order an Anuschka bag and never did because they were so expensive.  In a way I wish I had because I have to agree they are beautiful.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam

Looks like they have moved to HSN. First show will be 7/18/19