Contributor

Anuschka Handbags leaving Evine?

All Anuschka products are on clearance and all sales are final at Evine. Sure seems that they are exiting. Anyone hear anything?

Valued Contributor

Re: Anuschka Handbags leaving Evine?

I was wondering the very same thing, but haven't heard anything.  Sure seems like that would be the case.  Have always been tempted to try their bags, but never have.  Would love for them to come to QVC or HSN!

Respected Contributor

@just wonder 

I purchased one of their wallets a few years ago.  It is still in excellent condition.  I think it's called "Village of Dreams".  Get compliments when I pull it out to buy.  Highly recommend their line.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I have quite the collection of Anuschkas and the only thing I can say bad is that my fake nails wreak havoc on them!  The one I'm wearing now is particularly scratched up along the top where the zipper is.  I don't consider myself hard on my handbags or even realize I'm doing anything to them - just getting in and out, but some of them have really shown the wear. 

Honored Contributor

They always seemed to be in high demand when they were on Evine. Wonder why they would leave?

Respected Contributor

Weren't they on HSN before moving to Evine?

I have a Christmas motif wristlet (purchased from Zulily) I carried all December.  I cannot tell you how many inquiries and compliments I received. 

New Contributor

I have 100 Anuschka bags. Best quality leather and organization.   No special care needed and I do not baby them. Seems to me "final sales" combined with clearance is an indication they could be leaving Evine. They said thru the years they could never bring thousands of bags to a retailer as it takes 1 month for an artisan to handpaint 1 bag.  I don't think they could supply QVC or HSN with how many they would sell. It's a mystery, but during the Evine sale Bashkir the spokesman never said when he was coming back, which he always indicated.  I have my doubts.  So many vendors leaving. TV retail sales all due to internet sales and Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

wonder if this anuschka is the same person/company who sold make up years ago. 

I can't remember exactly what I purchased but I know I purchased something from anuschka and it was dealing in make up line

Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor