Highlighted
Super Contributor

I like Antonella with her naturally dark hair.  I'm Italian, and although there are many light haired Italians from Northern Italy, Antonella's dark hair looked great with her olive complexion.  The blonde hair competes too much.  

Occasional Contributor
And I'm waiting for her to go back to brunette! I don't know how her hairdresser let's her keep that color! Im sorry A., but it literally makes you look like a munchkin. It compresses you. Please if you read this, we are all looking out for you, brunette is you! I dont know if Valerie Bertinelli hair is still lightened, but she's another one that blond does nothing for her. Some people dont need to fix what's not broken! On behalf of my mom and I, and looks like others here looking out for ya, please Antoinella, change it back.
Respected Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

she looks so much better brunette....the blonde ages her jmo

I agree; blonding her hair didn't improve her look. I'm sure she's a nice personal and all that but...the blonde hair? No.

Respected Contributor

Antonella stated that she had too many grey hairs to cover anymore. My white hair is very resistant to color so I totally understand the struggle. She decided the dark hair look was too much work to keep up. I get it. And I would never want to be publicly told I look older or worse things about my appearance that I have read here on this post. Would you?

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose 

You have my sympathy about your "big nose thing," but, even without posting pictures of many noted Italians, your comment that "we [Italians] all have the big nose thing" is baseless.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 

@blackhole99 wrote:

Antonella is definitely still at the Q, I have noticed she takes on the personality of the person she is working with. I miss the old Antonella who was confident being herself.

ITA.  She was a bomb, beautiful and a great personality.  I don,t watch the Q, just check in computer to see what they are selling.  It,s not the same anymore. I saw Antonella when she turned blond, and she aged herself so much.   Her choice.

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Antonella stated that she had too many grey hairs to cover anymore. My white hair is very resistant to color so I totally understand the struggle. She decided the dark hair look was too much work to keep up. I get it. And I would never want to be publicly told I look older or worse things about my appearance that I have read here on this post. Would you?

Antonella (and all of the hosts of QVC) have chosen to work "in public", as it were. When you do that, you have to give up a certain amount of privacy. And that includes having people you don't know comment on how you look, act, etc.

I wouldn't do that--put myself in the public eye like that--for all the money in the US mint. But Antonella has, so she has to take the bad with the good.

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Some people are really "brave" when sitting anonymously behind a computer screen. SAD

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor
I can't imagine any host reading these boards. If they do, they better be prepared, especially Antonella with her hair change. When someone makes a dramatic change, hair, facelift, botox, etc, they are going to?be discussed....take Amanda Borghese on HSN..oh my!
Valued Contributor

No one knows what is going on in her personal life.  Happiness and sadness projects outwardly.  If any one of us were in the public eye, that would be tough to maintain the same facade that was seen from day 1.