Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Big Announcement

@bobby5 wrote:
@Mj12

Thanks for the info. That's all I wanted to know. Didn't think my question would go in the direction of teeth.🥴

It's a conversation that is evolving @bobby5

Honored Contributor

@bobby5    Smiley LOL

The responders could not help it judging by the pic you posted of Antonella.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac

I didn't post that pic. @SeaMaiden did.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5Oops.gif  my bad

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac

Haha that's ok😄
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@bobby5    Smiley LOL

The responders could not help it judging by the pic you posted of Antonella.

@Mz iMac  @bobby5 

It is the picture Antonella has on her Facebook page

Esteemed Contributor

"Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE (it’s free), so we don’t miss each other." @antonella

I got a couple things from the thread. The first was to pop over and subscribe to her channels. I don't know if I'll stay subscribed, have to see where she goes with this, but I'm happy to see her smiling face and positive attitude. Also, I'm the worst cook in America, or close to it, so maybe I'll learn a little something useful from a good Italian cook who makes it fun. 

What was the other thing? Oh right...need to pick up some White Strips. Gotta take off the mask once in a while. Smiley Very Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder when she'll make her big announcement?

I wish she would post a recipe along with the cooking video. I know she said she doesn't measure, but it would be helpful if she could at least post a list of ingredients and an estimate of amounts. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take notes while I watch. 😂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I remember correctly, I once heard her talking about her "do it yourself" teeth bleaching method. It involved trays and I don't know what else!

ETA: I found this

Nester, guesting at the 20th anniversary celebration of the very first QVC outlet, lingered lovingly over every person who lined up to meet her, autographing pictures, sharing stories of great buys, and giving out her recipe for really white teeth (it involves baking soda, cotton balls, peroxide and a football mouth guard).

in this article

Antonella article 

Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon   Thanks for including this delightful article on Antonella. She will be missed for a very long time. Perhaps I'm the only one who missed that gorgeous smile, infectious laugh and great personality. Underneath it all resides a beautiful human being whom I enjoyed watching, which was not something I did with many hosts. Antonella is a special person who radiates kindness and warmth and is comfortable within herself.

QVC's mistake.

Money screams; wealth whispers.