Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Big Announcement

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Dinaki  You’re right about that. I have a daughter that whitens her teeth like that and when I talk to her all I can do is look at her teeth.

I just had mine bleached, but, I told the dentist I didn't want piano keys teeth, looks too fake.  yellow teeth ages you. Mine look a lot better could

be 10% better, but, I'm vain LOL   Not on TV .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

you either have veneers put on (cost a fortune) or go to dentist and they put the solution and put a light on your teeth for 15 min sessions . I had 3 fifteen minute sessions with a expander in my mouth and padding to protect the gums from the bleaching solutions and couldn't swallow for 45 minutes, couldn't talk. 300.00 later I was good to go. LOL

@Leggett28 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  No you’re wrong my daughter does not have veneers and does not go to the dentist for this. She hasn’t been to the dentist for six months. I just ask her and this is what she uses. She lives with us and believe I know. She said the dentist told her she could use this product four times a year. She does have beautiful teeth but a little too white for me. 90EA1A63-7870-4791-A862-69EB1ED453AB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

yeah, you can do it yourself, but, I was afraid I'd damage my enamel.

the over the counter solution is not as strong as what dentists can use and takes longer to accomplish a change.  I didn't want to wait a long time just get it over with. LOL

I had the ZOOM procedure

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Leggett28  I'd LOVE to know the secret to those white teeth!!!!!

@spent2much  Most likely veneers....you can get them any shade of white...what Antonella has is too white, thus, they look weird and not natural.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On her FB on the Community page, someone asked her a few days ago if she missed the "big announcement." Antonella responded that she had to wait. 

FC1D9CEB-E3DA-4BC7-A72B-97C407F5EA5B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28    oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is they tell you up front your teeth will be more sensitive and steer clear of stuff that will stain your teeth worse because that bleaching solution gets into the pores of your teeth. I didn't know teeth had pores. LOL

dental techs can explain it better then me, but, the procedure baking in the bleach solution doesn't come without a price to be paid.

soy sauce

wine   anything that is deep colored, oh, coffee, tea that can stain more now .

I drink tea thru a straw and only drink Sprites and 7-up no colas.

I told DH "one must suffer for beauty" hahahahah

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@spent2muchwrote:

@Leggett28  I'd LOVE to know the secret to those white teeth!!!!!

@spent2much  Most likely veneers....you can get them any shade of white...what Antonella has is too white, thus, they look weird and not natural.

If she has veneers, then she wouldn't be whitening her teeth.  You don't have to whiten veneers.  They stay perfect.   Ant claims she whitens her teeth.

Honored Contributor

yeah, bleaching doesn't do nothing on veneers or metal fillings they're not porous like real teeth. I got a ugly metal filling out of my smile line you can tell the metal is around the gum line he said you'll still have that.

Got 2 crowns too that's out of the smile line.  

Just wanted my front top and bottom to be pretty , they sent me home with a kit, too , that I can do one time by myself. the bleach is weaker then what dentist uses.   Law  says the home kits can't have the same strong strength as what they use . Why you pay more for professional treatment.

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12

Thanks for the info. That's all I wanted to know. Didn't think my question would go in the direction of teeth.🥴