Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella's Big Announcement

@wildcat fan wrote:

I know she said she doesn't measure, but it would be helpful if she could at least post a list of ingredients and an estimate of amounts. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take notes while I watch. 😂

@wildcat fan  Download the video to watch at your leisure.  It's what I did for her pasta video she did w/LR.  Girl loves her butter!!!! Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not recognise her.  The make up, the blond hair, overly tan with whitest teeth..  who is she running From?  Lol!  i havent seen    her in a couple years, so she does look different.  She looks so happy.  She always had such a big smile.  

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Leggett28  I'd LOVE to know the secret to those white teeth!!!!!

@spent2much  Most likely veneers....you can get them any shade of white...what Antonella has is too white, thus, they look weird and not natural.

Oh!  It never occurred to me that she had veneers!  I just googled dental veneers and found out ALL about them!  I think I'll pass... too much $$$$$$$!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@Leggett28  Thanks for letting us know.  Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Antonella made her big announcement yesterday on her Facebook.  She now has a Patreon site where she has levels of membership where people can get a free recipe each month and chances to win lunch with her, a handwritten cook book, a private phone chat, a Skype session, a handmade compact, an original handbag, or a piece of her jewelry.  There are five membership levels at $1, $3, $5, $10, or $15 per month.  

Does she make jewelry or is she raffling off some of her QVC collection?  I think I'd prefer a typed recipe since it's not easy to read other people's handwriting, but I'm not interested in making most of the recipes she's shared so far.  Is this one of her compacts made from her own makeup, or is she asking people to send her their own makeup?  Setting up lunch with people with all these Covid restrictions?  

I just don't know what to think about all of this other than I have to wonder why there was a delay to announce it since it seems it's just been thrown together.

Respected Contributor

@wildcatfan.. wow, I’m surprised to hear what u posted in her announcement. I haven’t thought it fully thru but it sounds a little desperate or thrown together like u said. Membership levels from $1-$15. 🤔. I don’t know about all of that. I likes Antonella as a host but she did lose her way in the end in her appearance and her confidence. I think that affected her Performance. For someone that always appeared humble and/ or self deprecating at times, why would she think people want to pay to have lunch w/ her or pay for her grandmother recipes? It will interesting to see it all play out.
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@wildcatfan.. wow, I’m surprised to hear what u posted in her announcement. I haven’t thought it fully thru but it sounds a little desperate or thrown together like u said. Membership levels from $1-$15. 🤔. I don’t know about all of that. I likes Antonella as a host but she did lose her way in the end in her appearance and her confidence. I think that affected her Performance. For someone that always appeared humble and/ or self deprecating at times, why would she think people want to pay to have lunch w/ her or pay for her grandmother recipes? It will interesting to see it all play out.

Agree with you @KKlim. Since she was often humble or self deprecating, it's odd that she's now got this newfound rock star confidence to consider raffling off chances to meet her (and her husband who it seems will also be joining the winner for lunch in the winner's hometown).  

I just now watched the video she posted.  It seems a little confusing, as if to suggest you get lots of things with those memberships rather than purchasing chances to win each month.  

Would be nice to know the odds of winning.  Curious to know how much she makes from all of this and how long it will last.  I guess she's looked into the legality of it all.  In some places, you have to have a raffle permit and some require it to be nonprofit organizations rather than people raffling off items to generate personal income.  Not familiar with that website she's using, but I guess it's legal if they allowed her to post it.

Speaking of legalitiies, I can imagine some families would have cousins, aunts, and uncles lined up at the door wanting their share of the profits for grandma's recipes.  Wonder if she's cleared that with family members. 😂

Would like to know more about the jewelry.  Could it be freebies or discounted items she got from Q vendors?  She said it's ". . .any piece of my jewerly that you want. I'm going to show you some, but there's a whole jewelry box."  When she said "any piece of my jewelry that you want," that implies her engagement ring is an option.  Wonder if the winner will hold her to that statement.  🤣

About the phone chat. . .will she dish the dirt about what's going on behind the scenes at Q?  Will there be limits about what can be asked?  😂

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...