Respected Contributor

Antonella's 15-year anniversary show

Anyone see it yesterday?  Couldn't believe it was on QVC 2.  Thought it was disrespectful to Antonella.  Doesn't she deserve better than that?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Antonella's 15-year anniversary show

I was surprised she mentioned that management wanted to get rid of her, but it was the enthusiasm of customers for her that kept her at the Q.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sashamatthews wrote:

I was surprised she mentioned that management wanted to get rid of her, but it was the enthusiasm of customers for her that kept her at the Q.  

Was she serious?!  She seems to joke around a lot.

Respected Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

I didn't watch all of it but I did here that.  I think she has mentioned that before.  I love her but she can be self deprecating.  I can never tell if she is serious or just being humorous. 

Honored Contributor

i like her because she isn't a camera lover always primping like she's on the Oscar show and coming down the runway.

Has a true love for jewelry. I still remember when she was on with the now First Lady yrs. ago when she had her line of jewelry on Q and was showing a replica of her 10 ct wedding ring and Antonella didn't realize she had on the REAL ring till was told by the now First Lady and she about had a

meltdown. LOL

Only a TRUE fine jewelry lover could appreciate how she felt.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why management would want to get rid of Antonella. Makes me wonder about management.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Antonella! I wish her,

https://i1.wp.com/artisticdigitals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/happy-15th-anniversary-svg-files-for-cricut-crystal-wedding-fifteen-years.jpg

Honored Contributor

I could be wrong, but it seems having her anniversary show on Q2 speaks volumes about how she is valued by management. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Very disrespectful to her, we dont even get Q2 here on Comcast. I sure hope they dont do that to Jill. 

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@sashamatthews wrote:

Was she serious?!  She seems to joke around a lot.

It's true according to Antonella AND Mary Beth Roe. Antonella gave a personal thank you to Mary Beth (who was her mentor at the time) because she personally went to management and asked them to give Antonella a second chance. Also, in a video taped message during the anniversary show, Mary Beth laughed and said she wasn't sure Antonella was going to make the cut.