Respected Contributor

Antonella and Leah Look Great

Both women appear to have slimmed down. Anyone know their secret?

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella and Leah Look Great

Their mode of dressing has totally changed.  No more wide belts on Leah or long, baggy pants on Antonella.  Maybe it's not so much a weight loss as it is a new stylist who knows what he/she is doing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Their mode of dressing has totally changed.  No more wide belts on Leah or long, baggy pants on Antonella.  Maybe it's not so much a weight loss as it is a new stylist who knows what he/she is doing.

I think it is a combination of weight loss and since the weight loss, they can wear better-fitting, more appealing clothing.  

Respected Contributor

They both look great.

Honored Contributor

I don't think there is a secret to losing weight.  I am sure they both did it the old fashioned way.

They do look great!

Honored Contributor

Eat less , exercise more!

Honored Contributor

Leah said she has given up eating many of the foods she loves like fried foods and desserts.

Honored Contributor

I haven’t seen Antonella in months so I can’t comment but Leah does look amazing.She has always been beautiful and my favourite but the weight loss has made her more stunning.She has a very happy and enjoyable personality.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, right

Respected Contributor

Kachina both say in their Facebook that they have given up carbs and sweets.  Leah has lost weight in her face so I think it is more than a stylist.  I worked with a woman who stopped eating carbs and sweets and she lost a great deal of weight.  She loaded up on veggies and meats even cheese but no "white food."