Contributor

Another unsung group of HEROIC people.

A THANK YOU to all the people who keep those freight trains moving. They move millions of products in trailers, box cars, tankers, transportaners, grain wagons. They are as important as the truckers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another unsung group of HEROIC people.

No doubt, @Qcloudy ,  thank you for thinking of them and paying these vitally essential workers their due!

Respected Contributor

Absolutely!  So many people out there working hard to keep the supply chain moving!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I hear a train go by my area every night.  It's reassuring to hear it 

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

Yes!  I hear a train go by my area every night.  It's reassuring to hear it 

us too! in the mornings, before the traffic really starts.  We can hear trains and barges.

Respected Contributor

@Qcloudy wrote:

A THANK YOU to all the people who keep those freight trains moving. They move millions of products in trailers, box cars, tankers, transportaners, grain wagons. They are as important as the truckers.

Love this sentiment ! And our truckers .... Keep on Truckin' across our great beautiful country on our highways and bi-ways.

Honored Contributor

@Qcloudy wrote:

Thank you for thinking of them!

Love to hear them go by, I feel that they are a wonderful, efficient resource we have sadly let go by.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

My thanks to each of you for supporting the railroad industry with your thoughts. I hope they can feel the appreciation since we don't have a way to say it in person.

May the Supreme Creator of all Things bless all mankind.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

In addition to the freight train workers, there are many supportive people in the hospitals like the maintenance people. And there are truck drivers, folks in the grocery stores and pharmacies who are helping us to get essential items, as well as the USPS and other delivery services who are getting items to us during the pandemic.  All of them are heroes!