Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another really stupid review

On 1/12/2015 croemer said:

I have come to hh's defense several times over things she has said in the past until a week or so ago. She made a statement to me that I was wrong...I backed it up with proof...several items... which proved I was correct and still she said I was flat wrong and lying. She can be her worst enemy.

I actually felt sorry for her on a couple of threads where I really thought people were being unfair to her. I defended her several times, but in the long run, it got me nowhere. I know she saw my comments because she was still posting on those threads. Yet only a week ago, she was again telling outright lies about me. She just does it by "talking" to another poster but referring to my posts, though she apparently doesn't have the nerve to call me by name. It still gives the wrong impression to people who may not know anything about me. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her any more.

But I am thinking about dooBdoo's post above... maybe I just need to bring a complete halt to it, but I'm not sure how without allowing her actions to control mine.

Honored Contributor

TY HisElk...I do recall you being there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Cakers1 said:

Nobody said that the reviewer was known. Apparently you missed the point or are just trying to cover yourself with M2. Which surprises me.

As far as "chiming in" - didn't M2 just say HH was giving her opinion?

And do you support HH's slam against handicapped people? Not to mention the times posters have been called idiots and other lovely names?

What you throw out there is not forgotten - and will bite you right back.

Like angry tirades with bullet points?

That's well remembered around here, too.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Esteemed Contributor

I have come to hh's defense several times over things she has said in the past until a week or so ago. She made a statement to me that I was wrong...I backed it up with proof...several items... which proved I was correct and still she said I was flat wrong and lying. She can be her worst enemy.

croemer I have tried to be tolerant of HH too, but she just refuses to be confused by factsWink

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Lion said:
On 1/12/2015 Cakers1 said: <p class="quote_author">Nobody said that the reviewer was known. Apparently you missed the point or are just trying to cover yourself with M2. Which surprises me.

As far as "chiming in" - didn't M2 just say HH was giving her opinion?

And do you support HH's slam against handicapped people? Not to mention the times posters have been called idiots and other lovely names?

What you throw out there is not forgotten - and will bite you right back.

Like angry tirades with bullet points?

That's well remembered around here, too.

I stand by it 100%. Odd how cardi was the only one who kept bringing that up.

Are you the new mouthpiece for the other place now Lion?

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 betteb said:

croemer I have tried to be tolerant of HH too, but she just refuses to be confused by factsWink

I too have tried betteb.

Cakers, your bullet points were founded to be right on.

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2015 HisElk said:

croemer, I remember that thread, although I chose not to participate. You tried your hardest to give sources, etc and still didn't get through to the unhappy one.

I agree with your last sentence.

Yup! And, she's much worse on the other forums with her condescending remarks, and the know-it-all air of superiority. Everyone else is wrong (in her mind)...but there's NEVER an apology from her when she's proven wrong. I think she has 10,000 of us here on "ignore" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Hi marye...how are ya!

Super Contributor

Hi marye...how are ya!

Hey croemer, I'm doin' good! Smile Thx for asking {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I took a break from the boards (especially VP) for a few months, rarely posting. I was very busy, working crazy hours in a new job (that I have since left), so I'm very busy, looking for a New Job, in this crazy weather we are having in the Mid-Atlantic area. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Going out tomorrow, armed w/ my resumes, and checking them out - wish me luck !!! Wink

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 maryebrown said:

Hi marye...how are ya!

Hey croemer, I'm doin' good! Smile Thx for asking {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I took a break from the boards (especially VP) for a few months, rarely posting. I was very busy, working crazy hours in a new job (that I have since left), so I'm very busy, looking for a New Job, in this crazy weather we are having in the Mid-Atlantic area. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Going out tomorrow, armed w/ my resumes, and checking them out - wish me luck !!! Wink

Best of luck GF!! Hope you find the perfect fit.

I have missed you.