Honored Contributor

Re: Another "odd" photo on HSN

Good Lord, bad photograph., they aren't selling deodorant.  Lol.. I saw a couple ads over the holidays from LLBean,  QVC, soft surrounding.  And I forget the other catalogue.  In one I thought, what are they thinking.????  The print models seemed like they weren't inspected before layout for clothing choices.  I mean you would think they had a stylist supervising the shoot.  Guess not.   One print ad...  The shoes on a pajama ad  was this saddleshoe thing.  Then you saw same girl modeling skirts  in same catalogue with same shoes.  I figured she forgot to take them off.  In LL Bean the whole model was photo shopped so someone else's hand was still in photo.  At first I thought she had a growth on her hand. Lol. Sometimes the let the model wear shoes that are several sizes too large, and it shows.  I have even seen shoes that were worn.  I notice those things. Don't call me the shoekitty for nothin'. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another "odd" photo on HSN

[ Edited ]

I was dumbfounded by the original photo that was posted, and was wondering what the selling point was of the ad campaign. After viewing the additional photos, it is now clear to me, they are showcasing the fact that women of all shapes and sizes will be "secure", in their bras, and can feel sexy, or pretty in their activewear if they choose to, especially during workouts, where stretching is often involved. When I was in my 20's, I didn't have a great need for that much support. Now, when I say left, my "girls" want to go right; when I say up, they want to go down. I wish they would just listen to me, so I wouldn't have to use crazy glue and clothespins to secure them.😂 I actually like the leopard print.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖