Valued Contributor

Another "odd" photo on HSN

[ Edited ]

So, I had posted the other day about odd pics on HSN's website as far as fashion goes. The choice of poses, etc is baffling to me and unlike anything I've ever seen from them before or really any other "business". Usually they Photoshop them so much they're darn near perfect, but that person must be gone @ HSN lol

Oh and before anyone says anything it has nothing to do with her weight or the size of her breasts. I'm a plus sized female myself. It's the ODD choice of a pose that is weird to me. It's not flattering at all! Quite the opposite!

Screenshot_20200119-090053.jpg

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Another "odd" photo on HSN

@BrandiDavis 

I agree, that is a weird pose, why would we want to look at her armpits?

I don't see how that pose with arms up shows anything of value about the sports bra or it's fit?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BrandiDavis: You're right, this is not a very flattering photo. Have you made your observtions known to HSN? Maybe someone will take a second look at the quality of the photos.  

Honored Contributor

Her cup runneth over.

Honored Contributor

I have a background in graphic arts and wow this is horrible. I wonder if the vendor supplied it and HSN did not re touch it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

It is obscene to charge $60 for an ill fitting, cheap pullover, uniboob bra.  It does not even fit her.  Look at the band and the overflow.

She will have to mop up with a hanky.  I know, I spend my life looking for a 32DDD.  It is not a weight issue.  It is a structure problem.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Her cup runneth over.

@SharkE                              !

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I cannot believe this was on their website, yikes!!!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BrandiDavis 

I agree, that is a weird pose, why would we want to look at her armpits?

I don't see how that pose with arms up shows anything of value about the sports bra or it's fit?

and why do they cut half her face off?????

Respected Contributor

Maybe with her arms down, there was spillage on the sides and holding up her arms stretched out that area. I agree that it's a very unflattering shot.