Honored Contributor

Re: Another prisoner escaped

@chrystaltree wrote:

Did another horny older woman help him escape too?

CNN did a report on this.   If the prisoner escaped (other than work release), it often was with the help of an older female employee.  

Honored Contributor

Odd, ABC News tonight doesn't even mention the supposed other guard.  

Respected Contributor

holy moly,kidding me?he probably figures what the heck do I have to loose

Honored Contributor

Two armed guards in Texas and nobody shot him?  Somthing fishy about this story!  

Respected Contributor

This post is hilarious. Older horny woman and not getting shot on site in Texas. I can't stop laughing.
Esteemed Contributor

Hidalgo is the County I’m from and he is from the same city/town I live in. I remember the incident.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the Texas heat will "get em" while he's on the run.......record breaking temperatures this weekend and into next week!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Unbelievable.  That other story with the woman prison guard and the prisoner and she ended up dead.  The poor thing probably never had a boyfriend so was probably going for a little happiness.  However, the prisoner was a piece of trash.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Unbelievable.  That other story with the woman prison guard and the prisoner and she ended up dead.  The poor thing probably never had a boyfriend so was probably going for a little happiness.  However, the prisoner was a piece of trash.

@Katcat1   She was married and divorced but kept a close relationship with her ex, who passed away this year.

Speculating that she never had a boyfriend was rude - because we all know women cannot be happy without a man.  *eyeroll*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I think the Texas heat will "get em" while he's on the run.......record breaking temperatures this weekend and into next week!

@Spurt   Yeah I'm not planning on being out on the run this week, either.  LOL

(OT-6 ERCOT plants already shut down due to increased use of electricity-really?  It has barely hit 100.  Hmmm.)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh