Respected Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

Why is @Mellie32 sleepless?

Just didn't sleep well last night.  I've been trying to nap today, but it's not happening.  So it's a zombie life for me today.  

Aww, hope you can sleep better tonight.

Smiley Happy

Thanks.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I really do not mind the Christmas shows, but I am not interested in things that are over 2-3 years old they are still trying to sell.

I did not purchase anything during their July 1 shows, and probably won't this weekend either.  I really do not need anything and won't start buying for gifts until September or October.

Honored Contributor

bri20 wrote:

Isn't it the whole weekend?

Smiley Sad

Oh wow!  I just checked the Tivo Guide and, indeed, it is three full days - until 9pm (or midnight out east) Sunday night, having begun last night I guess.

Well, I guess I won't complain, as it wouldn't do any good.  I guess they must sell enough for these events to make it viable.  Otherwise, they would have to be not very smart.  It's not cheap seling on live TV.

I might check David's Sunday morning kitchen show - or some of it - if I don't forget.  Otherwise, I'm out.  So, there is more for the rest of ya.

Esteemed Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

Nooooooooooooo please Noooooooooooooo. Can't take any more. 95 degrees to hot for Santa. 

I hate this mess with a passion.  Why can't we have Christmas when it's the proper time of the year?  This Xmas in July ****** is just a way to sucker people into spending money now and during the holiday season too.

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

I can't get in the mood with the heat here in Houston 

Honored Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

Every year, Christmas in July, the complaints start here.  Me, I just change the channel.  So easy.

@katiemichellel  As if complaining would force the Q to change their schedule. LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

They've been doing Christmas in July shows for years.

My question is:  Are we going to hear these tiresome complaints every time there is a CIJ show?

YUP. It is not just CIJ.... they keep doing it up until Christmas... no break! 

Contributor

Well said......I don't object to Christmas in July, but all day of any one item, is a little much.  I love to watch the Q, do my share of buying, but a day of various programs offers something for everyone.

Respected Contributor

Things CIJ is better than:

All day Dysan

All day dell

All day pair of pants

all day beds

all day skin cream

All day Nutri-system

Trusted Contributor

Love Christmas in July, even with the 90deg. plus weather.  Tho not for everyone, I get that.  But then the fashion and jewelry shows are not for me, so I just don't watch them.  We all have our likes and dislikes, right?