Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I bought the other networks TS yesterday.  I can use those lights all year.  

I need a new lighted wreath and some garlands.  Tossed old ones out last year.  C'mon Q.

Oh dang it, I watched early in the morning then forgot to order them. I wanted two sets. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

I need a new lighted wreath and some garlands.  Tossed old ones out last year.  C'mon Q.

Oh dang it, I watched early in the morning then forgot to order them. I wanted two sets. 

@Say Nay  I waited too long and missed out on the amber ones.  I settled for two sets of white/clear.  They went fast.  I have two lanterns that will get a set each and some crystal bowls and maybe I'll decorate anyone who sits still too long.  lol

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@Say Nay  I waited too long and missed out on the amber ones.  I settled for two sets of white/clear.  They went fast.  I have two lanterns that will get a set each and some crystal bowls and maybe I'll decorate anyone who sits still too long.  lol

LOL.

Your lantern and crystal bowl idea sounds very pretty. I wanted the amber ones too. I wish I had remembered. The price was good for a set of 3. Maybe they will come back again as a TS.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Say Nay I'm hoping so too.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

They've been doing Christmas in July shows for years.

My question is:  Are we going to hear these tiresome complaints every time there is a CIJ show?

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Almost a whole month now of 110° PLUS days here in  southern AZ........and the thought of Christmas right now doesn't improve my mood.    Been doing my yardwork at dawn........hit the grocery store at 6 a.m.    I've lived in Chicago......and this is just as bad as a month of sub-zero(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Another day of XMas?

[ Edited ]

Suffer through?  You may want to consider a better TV service provider. I have at least 200 channels to pick from when I don't like what's on. I would never let myself "suffer" with such choices. 

Anyway, I like having it on. Hallmark Channel has Christmas in July movies all week too. I am usually working 55 hrs a week or so but home recuperating from a thyroidectomy so Cooking on QVC day and Christmas in July plus Bravo' Flipping Out marathon has all made my recovery so much more pleasant in hot muggy Florida. Cranked my a/c down and snuggled with lemon-ginger tea. Thanks Q.

☆edited because I hadn't realized how strong the autocorrect is!

Honored Contributor

I really don't need any more Christmas items, I have plenty, so I probably will not be watching, but I did not watch the gem show or the all day kitchen show that was on earlier this week.

I am not a fan of the all day themed shows........

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I Don't Buy.  That is the message from me for the Q.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

They've been doing Christmas in July shows for years.

My question is:  Are we going to hear these tiresome complaints every time there is a CIJ show?

Most likely! Nobody's whining EVER changes anyone else's mind! Happy CIJ, @mstyrion 1!! (Jingle, jingle!)