Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another child gets stuck in arcade claw machine...

There's no way that kid could have squeezed himself into that small opening in front of the machine.

Honored Contributor

Child is way too big to get stuck in the machine and wrong to be rewarded for bad behavior. Parents should pay for any costs associated with the rescue and then make little “Sweetie” donate his rreward to the childrens hospital.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

There's no way that kid could have squeezed himself into that small opening in front of the machine.

@Daisy Sunflower  Well, I watched the ABC news they broadcast this story on tonight and he did manover himself into the machine. As I mentioned to another poster, just google ABC news for the info...

Honored Contributor

Getting trapped in this machine is not the worst thing that could have happened to this obviously unsupervised child.  No he shouldn't have been rewarded.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Where were the parents?  Not exactly something he could have done quickly and easily to actually get in. Someone was not watching.

Just yesterday I was shopping(I usually use a shopping cart).  I was coming around the corner quite slowly and some little boy was running fast  and I just about missed him.  His mother... over two aisles looking at clothing.  He was just running around.  I  can only imagine if I had hit him or had  he run into me.  

Honored Contributor

I saw that story on the news last night and my first thoughts were the same as everyone else...where were the parents?Those machines are usually close to a front door .The child could have gone outside,been abducted,molested or any number of horrifying things could happen.I hope that the parents are not able to sue but instead are Given a bill.

Respected Contributor

A lawsuit soon to follow for causing that poor little fella emotional distress and the co. for having a dangerous machine on the premesis. Oh and  don't forget a go fund me page for same little fella to buy more stuffed animals to make him feel better.

Honored Contributor

The child looks like the ship in a bottle!  How big is the opening that he crawled through?  I think he has a future career as a magician.

Respected Contributor

Where is the opening?  How did he get in there?

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Where is the opening?  How did he get in there?

@Bri36

not only that......how come no one else saw him trying to get in?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein