Honored Contributor

Another child gets stuck in arcade claw machine...

Oy! This isn't the 1st time, so it begs the question...why have machines that continue to have this problem? The hole has to be large enough for the large stuffed animals...and where were the parents? I'm sure it took more than a minute for the child to crawl inside...

End result was that firemen got the child out and was sent home with 4 stuffed animals for his upsetting event...SMH

clawmm9n.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Another child gets stuck in arcade claw machine...

clearly the child was not properly supervised..

Esteemed Contributor

The parents should be held accountable!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

The parents should be held accountable!!

@NicksmomESQ  I agree, but it seems as though the situation becomes another 'status quo' and the child gets the stuffed animal he obsessed over plus 3 more...so what does that teach the child?

So wrong on so many levels...

Honored Contributor

that boy looks awfully big to have gotten into that machine. are you sure this is a real story instead of  photoshopped photo?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

that boy looks awfully big to have gotten into that machine. are you sure this is a real story instead of  photoshopped photo?

@sunshine45  This story was on ABC news tonight...and this was one of the images...

You can easily google for the info online yourself Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise

Yep, I agree where were the parents...

(I see so many stores and malls where the parents just turn them loose like it was a playground--in this case it was an arcade claw machine)

And then on top of it they reward the kid for the bad deed by giving him a stuffed animal...SMH.The parents should have gotten a "reward" of being given a bill for fixing the machine...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Susan Louise

Yep, I agree where were the parents...

(I see so many stores and malls where the parents just turn them loose like it was a playground--in this case it was an arcade claw machine)

And then on top of it they reward the kid for the bad deed by giving him a stuffed animal...SMH.The parents should have gotten a "reward" of being given a bill for fixing the machine...

@Spurt  I agree about giving the parents a bill....something. As for the child, he got 4 stuffed animals...the one he obsessed over and 3 more! (I mentioned in one of my posts above)...

Respected Contributor

I don't think the child should have been rewarded with stuffed animals,  setting bad example ..

Honored Contributor

If that child was smart enough to figure out how to get in by himself, he should have been smart enough to get out by himself.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif