Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another annoying commercial....

Medicore. My favorites are all the Subaru dog commercials. I just love them and LOL at all of them!

Respected Contributor

Very funny.  Much better than any of the insurance companies adds

Respected Contributor

I noticed the other day that commercial was making the rounds again. There is a new one out now ( can't remember the name of the stuff), but it's for your stinky parts. Their words, not mine.

Respected Contributor

I like that commercial.  I'm not a fan of liberty mutual commercials, especially limu emu.  I'm ready to move on with regard to those.  

Love the subaru dog commercial where the puppy feels bad that the cat isn't allowed in the park.

Sick of all the drug commercials. I think it's because most of those commercials make a particular drug seem so useful and then at the end they list a ton of adverse side effects.  "Do not take if you're allergic to ...(then lists the drug's ingredients)."  Duh.

Honored Contributor

Most annoying to me:  the one where there's a contestant on a (like) gameshow.  He says, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, at the end of the commercial.  It just makes my skin crawl.  

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

The hearing aid ad where the couple are visiting parents and she had to ask.....in front of everyone...in a "whisper" voice.....if he brought the c*nd*ms.  Could she not have waited until they were alone to ask?  And then to get annoyed with him when he responds!!!!!  DUMB!

I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That commercial is SO stupid!  Every time it comes on, I hurry up and turn it off.  That stupid girl, I mean, if you're so hot to trot, go to a motel like everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!

The very LAST thing I'd be thinking about in a situation like that is well, those things.  Not only that but that stupid guy.  He's this dur hey so he goes...duh wha???  I could just trash the screen!!!!!   LOL!!!!  Got a great laugh from your thread though!  Then the old guy says......******Charlie, she's asking if you have *******.  Then the look from that girl.  Yeah, I can't stand it either.  LOL!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote

LOL; I don't think I've seen that one...

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!!!  LOL    XXOO

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Othereeeen 

Kinda off topic, but Prep H is widely used by make up artists, celebs, etc. for dark circles and bags under the eyes!

Think about it, it actually works!

This would make sense because it's meant to shrink swollen tissue.  I din no dat!  LOL.  Seriously though, I did not know that but it makes sense.  Being that I have this issue, they can be VERY painful.  I get a script of salve for it.  I don't use OTC stuff for it.  I would but the OTC is VERY thick and gunky, like wet cement.  The script is nice and soft and easy to clean up.  Most just suck it up and have them removed but I'm too chicken.  bak bak!!!  LOL XO

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Personally, I think it's funny!😄

"Condoms, Charlie. She wants to know if you brought any condoms."😆

Then Dad takes his hearing aids out as daughter and 

Charlie go in to the bedroom, to presumably have sex.😄

See? You can say condoms and sex here. They are not words that are verboten.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOVE YOUR POST!!!!

Respected Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

The commercial I really dislike is the talking dog...so stupid. 

I have not seen this one.  What does it say?  I can't stand talking animals either.  I'd probably hate it too!!!   LOL!!!!!