Trusted Contributor

Re: Another annoying commercial....

I also think this is very funny....the timing, the facial expressions.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, just to show "hearing aids"  I was appalled too.  Only saw it once. Maybe a bunch complained.  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

It must be the area or the channel, I see it all the time.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

The commercial I really dislike is the talking dog...so stupid. 

Esteemed Contributor

I find the condom commercial to be extremely amusing.

And I just saw it again yesterday, so it's still airing.

Honored Contributor

It's been here for awhile. I have even commented on it in other Commercial thread.  I love it.  

The commercial reminds me of the time my grandfather came for an overnight visit.  After dinner we sat down and I had the show Homefront turned on.  The show was about the end of WWII when the troops came home andthe now independent women were forced from their male jobs.  There was a character that had married abroad and brought his wife back to the US.  He was in a hurry to start a family that she pretended to want, but behind his back she was using a diaphragm.  He comes home for lunch for a quickie and she slips off to the bathroom to insert the diaphragm. She started looking more closely at it and then fills it with water and discovers a leak.  Now, my grandfather wore hearing aids, but never turned them on or up enough to do him any good, so I knew he had no idea what was being said.  But when he saw the drip drip coming from the diaphragm his shoulders started heaving up and down as they did when he laughed internally.  I had no idea he even knew what a diaphragm was, but it was obvious he didn't need to hear to know what was going on.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never seen the commercial the OP mentioned here.  Sounds like it wouldn't offend, but I'd have to see it first.  It does sound interesting. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@agb80 

I love donga Orkin....if that's the one you are referring to.  The German Sheppard is so happy the Orkin lady is there to find the "pests."  I crack up every time I see that commercial.

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@agb80 wrote:

@agb80 

I love donga Orkin....if that's the one you are referring to.  The German Sheppard is so happy the Orkin lady is there to find the "pests."  I crack up every time I see that commercial.

@gertrudecloset no, it's the talking pug for an itch medication. 

Esteemed Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@agb80 wrote:

@agb80 

@gertrudecloset no, it's the talking pug for an itch medication. 

@agb80 

OK so that's a different one.  I don't recall commercial for the itch medcine....