Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another annoying commercial....

The way commercials are going kids won't have to have any sex education, they can learn everything from watching commercials. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@sarahpanda wrote:

There is the most disgusting commercial for 'DIFFERIN', it's a cream for acne and it shows one woman squeezing the whitehead on another woman's face and the 'reside' squirting out.  I mean, really?  I have to turn away - Who thinks up these things !! ugh

No. Wrong. You do not see "residue squirting out".

They don't show the "residue" at all.

They show Old Faithful erupting, a rocket going off, a champagne cork being popped, a flame thrower being used.

But not once do they ever show the residue.

Don't believe me?

Here's the commercial.

See for yourself, and you'll see that I'm right.

Not once does it show the "residue".

https://youtu.be/ioNyGJsMCYE 

@Anonymous032819  Does it really matter?  It's still super gross.

@mistriTsquirrel  It must matter to her. She has "corrected" more than one poster on this thread with explanations and links...........what is she 10 years old?  

@tends2dogs   Some people have to always be right, no matter how small and inconsequential the topic. 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

If accuracy means nothing to you then hey, what can I say?

There is no shame in admitting that you were wrong about something. I realize that some people are just too embarrassed to admit when they were wrong, and they take it personally, and it's a blow to their ego to admit that they were wrong. I get that. It takes a big person to admit that they were wrong, and they just can't handle it.

That's okay. I understand.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those that create or prefer these crude and explicit commercials I'm wondering if this is something they themselves would do in a very public setting ..
For instance leave the door open as they "enjoy the go" in a public restroom or shave pubic hair in a lobby in a medical building lol

There are certain topics that fall under fcc decency laws and some of these commercials push the limit and don't fall under the category of hearing both sides of a topic it's just inappropriate 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Lets not forget Aston Kutsher and his wife screeching(singing???) about

some junk food!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night, we saw for the first time a commercial for deodorant for "private parts".I thought DH was going to throw something at the tv! Of course let's not forget the ladies'  razor commercial for "hair down there". So not necessary for us to hear about when we are wanting to watch a show!