Trusted Contributor

Re: Another annoying commercial....

my top pic now: ****** queen goes right on mute or switch channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQGC4No4xw

Respected Contributor

Advertsers must be hiring middle school boys to write their commercials for them.

Valued Contributor

I thought of another one that is annoying to me. For some medicine for thyroid  eye disease and the woman keeps taking off sunglasses to show more sunglasses underneath over and over. So ridiculous!!!!

cookin

Honored Contributor

Anything Liberty Mutual. Woman Frustrated

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

How about all the older women who have to avoid simple step over falls.  Pine cone, soccer ball, etc.  Got and get so tired of those.

Respected Contributor

Think it's funny.  SHE thought the oldsters couldn't hear worth a whit and got an awakening when dear old dad repeated exactly what daddy's little girl tried to sneak past him.  and for her man to ANSWER, Well, Great impression there.  Top shelf material He is don't you think? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I thought of another one that is annoying to me. For some medicine for thyroid  eye disease and the woman keeps taking off sunglasses to show more sunglasses underneath over and over. So ridiculous!!!!

cookin

@cookinfreak 

That one is certainly annoying and also seems to go on forever....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Another one that's getting on my nerves is for Zillow --- a real estate APP......  Where the woman is asking all her various "selves" (spontaneous me, anti-social me, stressed me, lazy me, helpful me) if she should consider moving and buying a new home,after stating the pros and cons she screams "ME", "ME", "ME"."ME", "ME"................and I SCREAM----"YOU, YOU, YOU-"---make me turn the channel! Woman Frustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IioKNX3fTqU

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find almost every commerical obnoxious now...but I like Walter the Cat in the truck commercial! 
The latest unnecessarily specific one is the Venus ( I think) women's shaver ad....if I am more specific will prob get poofed.....but it isn't for shaving underarms or legs, if that helps.

Commercials are the reason we have remotes an mute buttons. 

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I noticed the other day that commercial was making the rounds again. There is a new one out now ( can't remember the name of the stuff), but it's for your stinky parts. Their words, not mine.

You must be talking about the commercial for Lume.  That one is so disgusting.  Why would any ad agency think that is an appealing commercial.