Honored Contributor

I saw this one this morning.

I'm sorry we argued, I hate it when you're wrong.  😸

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Tee Shirt ?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 , There was another thread with favorite funny tee shirts , and I'm adding to it. It's really not hard to figure out. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Another obtuse thread that means nothing to anyone except the author.

Well I get it. Since you read every thread here @Kachina624  certainly you remember the very recent one with sayings on tee shirts. Well apparently OP saw another one.  Why she didn't look for the original thread to post on and felt the need to start a new one is pretty baffling and annoying though. 🙄

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Another obtuse thread that means nothing to anyone except the author.

@Kachina624 , There was another thread with favorite funny tee shirts , and I'm adding to it. It's really not hard to figure out. 

Why DIDN't you add to it? There is a search function on the board. It's really not hard to use.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1    Apparently YOU thought the previous thread of several days ago was ancient history so you started a new one with no reference to the original.  Obviously, it was forgotten by the readership too.

At the very least, you should have put your tee shirt saying in quotes; that might have been a clue.  We shouldn't have to sit and ponder the meaning of what's written here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  , Maybe you should report me for ruining your morning. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1    Apparently YOU thought the previous thread of several days ago was ancient history so you started a new one with no reference to the original.  Obviously, it was forgotten by the readership too.

At the very least, you should have put your tee shirt saying in quotes; that might have been a clue.  We shouldn't have to sit and ponder the meaning of what's written here.

🤦‍♀️

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I still have no idea what this is about.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I still have no idea what this is about.

@Caaareful Shopper , Well allow me to explain. I saw a funny tee shirt on Instagram this morning. I thought of a recent thread about poster's favorite funny tees, and I thoughtlessly started a new thread. A couple of the usual suspects made an issue of it, because apparently they are on the board police force.I'm done explaining.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan