Contributor

Re: Another Place for Us to Get Together

@Shoesandbags I just registeresd at Dephiforums with Wisteria Lane but I could not find your page QVC Refugees. Could you please explain how to find your page. I cannot navigate dephiforums yet. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@January23 wrote:

@Shoesandbags I just registeresd at Dephiforums with Wisteria Lane but I could not find your page QVC Refugees. Could you please explain how to find your page. I cannot navigate dephiforums yet. Thanks.

I posted detailed info. right here in this thread that tells you how to get over there. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

It sounds like maybe a viable option.  My current problem is, I apparently joined Delphi many years ago since I get a message that my E-mail is already in their system, so I can't create a new account.  But when I try to sign in using my E-mail and click on the Forgot Password option, so far it has not sent me a new password.  I have also tried contacting Member Support about it, but no answer back.  I guess I'll have to be patient.  Oh, I hate that word.

I was a member years ago and was able to put in my user and request a new PW

which came quickly...however I deleted my account so you should have received a reset email. did you check your junk mail

Honored Contributor

There are some smart people on here, could some one start their own forum?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.