Honored Contributor

Re: Another Place for Us to Get Together

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

... If you go to the main page at Delphiforums.com and enter Wisteria Lane in the search bar, you can find the forum.

OK, so I just registered there and started a Thread called: QVC Refugees

Check it out, Friends.Smiley Wink

I responded to you. I think they have to give me a "voice" or something.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info, I may look into this.  It would be nice if everyone from these forums could/would use their same ID's so we could recognize one another..

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

This suggestion was made by another poster, who gave me permission to start a new thread with her idea.  I thought that more of us might see it that way.

She said that she had gone over to a place on Delphiforums . com called Wisteria Lane. "The forum has a nice bunch of people, and they post the TSV's for both QVC and HSN. They also have daily threads with lots of interesting information. I believe they've been around since 2008.

The host of the forum seems very nice, so maybe we could ask if they would be open to changing some of the folders to more closely resemble the boards here at QVC.

It is a free site, and when you register, you choose a nickname, so your real information is never displayed.

Once you register, you never have to post if you don't want to, but you are able to read all of the messages posted.

If you go to the main page at Delphiforums . com and enter Wisteria Lane in the search bar, you can find the forum.

I do not have a Facebook account, nor do I intend to have one, so this is a nice alternative for me.

I hope people from these boards go over to that forum. It would be a nice way for everyone to still post and keep in touch."

Didn't want to use the original poster's name in case this is against the rules.

@shoesnbags Thank you!  I plan on checking it out.  I am heartbroken about the forum here and have been coming regularly since 2005.

I would like to suggest that you post this several times over the next month to get the message out to everyone that may not know and would like to join.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I have the same problem.. I hope you get some feedback.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

... If you go to the main page at Delphiforums.com and enter Wisteria Lane in the search bar, you can find the forum.

@LavernLuvsShoes 

I just registered on Delphi, but I can't find QVC Refugees.  Tried typing it in the search bar, but I'm getting other stuff.  Do I find it within the Wisteria Lane forum, or is it a separate forum?

It's ok - I figured it out.  See you all over there!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I just signed up over on Delphiforums' "Wisteria Lane"....is there another one for QVC?

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes 

I just registered on Delphi, but I can't find QVC Refugees.  Tried typing it in the search bar, but I'm getting other stuff.  Do I find it within the Wisteria Lane forum, or is it a separate forum?

I'm a bit confused about that too.

Respected Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes   Thank you for starting this place on thee Wisteria Lane within the Delphi Forums site.  I visited the site, registered, got the code to complete, then logged out and back in, so I am good to go, I hope.

Your choice of title for the group--QVC Refugees--is very appropriate.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Trusted Contributor

I'm over there, too.

I already had an account but modified it so that you'll see my Q name, too.

I'm so happy to see so many over there, too! Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes 

I'm a bit confused about that too.

Hello friends,

When you're at Delphi,

Put Wisteria Lane in the search bar there.

It should then take you to the group.

When you're at the group, look at your left-hand list of topics on the left-hand side bar on the left side of your screen.

You should see a topic list of "all messages" or something like that. Click on that and then you'll see one of the newer topics listed there for QVC Refugees.

Any little blue link that you see on that side bar there, you can click on it and you'll get a list of active topics.

It takes some getting used to to navigating over there. You just kind of have to literally click on everything and poke around there to find you way around. 

You can set forums there as your favorites so that you can just click on them to go back to them.

I hadn't been there in awhile so I can't remember how I set them up like that I admit to embarassingly so, but they do have a help link in the upper-right hand corner of your screen that you can check out once you get your account set up there. Smiley Embarassed