Esteemed Contributor

Another Place for Us to Get Together

This suggestion was made by another poster, who gave me permission to start a new thread with her idea.  I thought that more of us might see it that way.

She said that she had gone over to a place on Delphiforums . com called Wisteria Lane. "The forum has a nice bunch of people, and they post the TSV's for both QVC and HSN. They also have daily threads with lots of interesting information. I believe they've been around since 2008.

The host of the forum seems very nice, so maybe we could ask if they would be open to changing some of the folders to more closely resemble the boards here at QVC.

It is a free site, and when you register, you choose a nickname, so your real information is never displayed.

Once you register, you never have to post if you don't want to, but you are able to read all of the messages posted.

If you go to the main page at Delphiforums . com and enter Wisteria Lane in the search bar, you can find the forum.

I do not have a Facebook account, nor do I intend to have one, so this is a nice alternative for me.

I hope people from these boards go over to that forum. It would be a nice way for everyone to still post and keep in touch."

Didn't want to use the original poster's name in case this is against the rules.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Another Place for Us to Get Together

that is a good choice

and you can use any user name, you like 

I think most here would be comfortable there 

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Thanks. I may give it a try.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags - thanks for that information.  I may check it out.

QVC is giving me fewer and fewer reasons to even look at their website now and I hardly ever watch them on TV these days.  I do most of my ordering online, but that will stop.

Honored Contributor

Well I probably won't ever go back to this website then. don't shop much and hardly watch anymore--all the more reason not to. and am not on Facebook or the other social media websites and won't be ever--may just try this new one out---be intersting to see what a dent, if any, this decision makes on the bottom line. 

Frequent Contributor

The site is easy to navigate, it has folders which allow you to start individual threads, you can post directly to a forum member, you can post pictures, link to other sites, share your email address, and everyone there seems to be positive and upbeat.

I think it's a great solution to this dilemma.

Super Contributor

@shoesnbags thanks for posting this!  I'm sad this forum is coming to an end.

Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

... If you go to the main page at Delphiforums.com and enter Wisteria Lane in the search bar, you can find the forum.

OK, so I just registered there and started a Thread called: QVC Refugees

Check it out, Friends.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes - Hilarious!  Great name for the group.

Honored Contributor

It sounds like maybe a viable option.  My current problem is, I apparently joined Delphi many years ago since I get a message that my E-mail is already in their system, so I can't create a new account.  But when I try to sign in using my E-mail and click on the Forgot Password option, so far it has not sent me a new password.  I have also tried contacting Member Support about it, but no answer back.  I guess I'll have to be patient.  Oh, I hate that word.