Trusted Contributor

Re: Another New Toilet Paper

i was just food shopping last night. they had alot of tp in the bigger packs. i am stocked up for awhile. i wasnt one of the crazy people buying it all.. but when i saw it wasnt  available anywhere when i did see it, i stocked up.. same thing with paper towels.. i stocked up i was afraid with all the crazies that i wouldnt be able to find it months from now.. i normally only buy3 or 4 rolls at a time.. but not anymore... i soooooooo wish i would of took stock in clorox wipes months ago... now when i want it there is none...

Valued Contributor

The Charmin bear family has been on lately with sad faces all sheltering at home without their beloved toilet paper.  I guess they don't shop at Walmart.  Yes I know the commercial is from Proctor and Gamble. I have no problem finding Charmin Ultra Soft (blue label) at Walmart.  One per customer....we both go and get separate carts and pay at different aisles to avoid the haters coming after us....and then meet up at our getaway car.  Can't wait for this to be over.  

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have noticed that when and where I was able to find TP it's all the Mega rolls. These are a problem since they absolutely don't fit in my TP holder.  At first I was cutting off the excess and making neat little TP packets. That becomes tedious real fast.  Given how much of the Mega size I have accumulated and will have to use, I ordered a free standing TP holder that  can hold the biggies.  It should be arriving today.  I also have noticed that when I can get Bounty from FreshDirect it's always the very large size which take up a whole room!  I really only want 2 at a time but beggars can't be choosers, so I have learned.

I have leaned from trying all these different brands of TP that Scott by far lasts the longest. I think one roll lasted almost a week!  Compared to Quilted Northen which lasts about a day and a half.

Charmin will send you a free toilet paper extender.

https://charminspindle.aerofulfillment.com/

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Charmin will send you a free toilet paper extender.

https://charminspindle.aerofulfillment.com/

Thank you so much!  You're awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann 

THANKS NOODLEANN. Just ordered one. Beats letting it sit on the toilet tank till it fits on the built-in holder.

Honored Contributor

I was hoarding paper towels and toilet paper way before the virus hit ( I can't pass up a sale on either one and I'm still good). I won't buy brand x products, for paper towels it's Bounty or Brawny, for toilet paper Charmin, Cottonelle, and Northern.