Honored Contributor

GOSH @gertrudecloset 

Please calm down!  I never said you were lying, I NEVER said they didn't exist...I SAID I haven't seen them!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

GOSH @gertrudecloset 

Please calm down!  I never said you were lying, I NEVER said they didn't exist...I SAID I haven't seen them!

@RespectLife Gosh....why can't someone have a different experience from yours?  You made it sound like I was lying.  Geeeez, give it a rest.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor
I returned items to Kohl’s. When I shopped Amazon again I had a large gift card available. How do I make sure I get credit to my method of payment instead?
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@kaydee50    Definitely faster, but Amazon does own WF so it's automatically inside Amazon when you drop it off.  

Probably helps that Amazon is many times larger than QVC.

It is actually the other way around QVC is the largest retailer in the US. I just posted that in another comment section.

"Amazon, Facebook, TikTok and a growing number of venture-backed startups are all seeking to replicate QVC's success selling stuff via live demos and time-pressured promotions. But the original home shopping is still way ahead—for now

Qurate, with 22 million active customers, is the largest in the U.S. by far and still growing, adding 7.6 million new shoppers during 2020. Shares of Qurate,  have delivered total returns of 300% in the past 12 months."  Forbes

Walmart is the largest retailer in the U.S @Bhvbum 

Not any more:

"Amazon has eclipsed Walmart to become the world’s largest retail seller outside China, according to corporate and industry data, a milestone in the shift from brick-and-mortar to online shopping that has changed how people buy everything from Teddy Grahams to teddy bears.

Propelled in part by surging demand during the pandemic, people spent more than $610 billion on Amazon over the 12 months ending in June, according to Wall Street estimates compiled by the financial research firm FactSet. Walmart on Tuesday posted sales of $566 billion for the 12 months ending in July."

Respected Contributor
They are very good with this. My only regret is the return period. Most of what I’m buying now are Christmas gifts and the return date ends in 30 days!
Respected Contributor
I have had a few good dealings with QVC over returns as well.
Respected Contributor
Maybe this is part of the difference?
Respected Contributor
I think we are comparing apples and oranges. Amazon sells a much larger variety of items.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@kaydee50    Definitely faster, but Amazon does own WF so it's automatically inside Amazon when you drop it off.  

Probably helps that Amazon is many times larger than QVC.

It is actually the other way around QVC is the largest retailer in the US. I just posted that in another comment section.

"Amazon, Facebook, TikTok and a growing number of venture-backed startups are all seeking to replicate QVC's success selling stuff via live demos and time-pressured promotions. But the original home shopping is still way ahead—for now

Qurate, with 22 million active customers, is the largest in the U.S. by far and still growing, adding 7.6 million new shoppers during 2020. Shares of Qurate,  have delivered total returns of 300% in the past 12 months."  Forbes

Walmart is the largest retailer in the U.S @Bhvbum 

Not any more:

"Amazon has eclipsed Walmart to become the world’s largest retail seller outside China, according to corporate and industry data, a milestone in the shift from brick-and-mortar to online shopping that has changed how people buy everything from Teddy Grahams to teddy bears.

Propelled in part by surging demand during the pandemic, people spent more than $610 billion on Amazon over the 12 months ending in June, according to Wall Street estimates compiled by the financial research firm FactSet. Walmart on Tuesday posted sales of $566 billion for the 12 months ending in July."

@Bhvbum I know.  I posted that.  In another thread you said it was QVC.  I guess you're not reading all the posts because I've already said this, that Amazon will be surpassing Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:
  1. Walmart
 Sales: $374.80 billion
 Number of Stores: 11,766
 Headquarters Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
 Year Established: 1962

1. The Kroger Co.
 Sales: $115.89 billion
 Number of Stores: 3,012
 Headquarters Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
 Year Established: 1883

1. Amazon
 Sales: $102.96 billion
 Number of Stores: 629
 Headquarters Location: Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia
 Year Established: 1994

Amazon will overtake Walmart as the largest U.S. retailer in 2022, JPMorgan predicts
PUBLISHED FRI, JUN 11 202110:47 AM EDT UPDATED FRI, JUN 11 202111:42 AM EDT

Amazon is on track to overtake Walmart as the largest U.S. retailer in 2022, according to JPMorgan research released Friday.

Amazon’s U.S. retail business is the “fastest growing at scale,” according to the company’s analysts. Between 2014 and 2020, Amazon’s U.S. gross merchandise volume, or GMV — a closely watched industry metric used to measure the total value of goods sold over a certain time period — has grown “significantly faster” than both U.S. adjusted retail sales and U.S. e-commerce, the analysts said.

source: CNBC

@Bhvbum