Respected Contributor

For me, it seems as if the heat and humidity of summer have gone on for about 6 months right about now.

I can't remember the last time I was able to open a window and get some fresh air.  I hate being closed up with AC running 24/7.

Bring on fall!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Mid 90s with extremely high humidity every day here in the Tampa Bay area. Typical central Florida summer. Afternoon storms which don't cool anything down. Just make it more steamy. 
Will still be 90 degrees through the fall season. The only change we will see is the northern license plates 😁

This summer weather is an easy trade off for the warm dry beach worthy winters. I don't miss the Michigan sleet, snow, blizzards, driving in that mess, and being cold. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I would rather have sunny hot days than dreary winter days anytime!  I don't work outdoors so I can cope with the time I spend outside.  I feel so alive in spring and summer!!

Respected Contributor

We will be close to 100 all week.  Can't wait for cooler temps.  Hate summer!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree   I agree about the heat.  We have sun, blue skies but you risk heat stroke if you go out to enjoy it.  I'm sick to death of it.

If I wanted to live in hot/humid rainforest weather I'd be in the South.  If I wanted scorching, but it's a dry heat, I'd be in the desert.

If this is going to be summers in PA I have to find a way to spend June, July and August in Norway or Iceland.

Respected Contributor

I'm in the midwest too and has been a warm summer, but more to come.  They talk fall but doesn't get fall like for awhile yet.  I'm not done with summer yet.  Fall is my favorite but don't want to rush it either.  

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly, I think the "chickens are coming home to roost" (global warming). 

Valued Contributor

I keep lookig out the window trying to catch a glimpse of Satan.

Temps in the 90s (Thursday supposed to be 100) and Dew Points of 65 and higher.

Sure, we get cold days in the winter but not as extreme as this!

As someone who always took their vacation in October and then went to Canada...

I absolutely loathe the summer!

Honored Contributor

So darn dry, grass is crunchy, water flowers some bushes,i don't like the heat,with humidity.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

It was 102 here today with humidity making it more like 105. Only one day since June 3 have we been below 100 and that one day was 99 degrees. Also no rain since June 3. Our lawns are looking like scorched earth and we can't use major appliances except before noon or after 9 pm. I do a load of laundry early and a load of dishes before I go to bed. I am careful to leave water for the birds and squirrels and the feral cats that visit from the neighbor who feeds them. We are so concerned about the wildfires we have had in our area, but so far no loss of life, but many homes destroyed. We are a literal tinderbox with so much dry vegetation and absolutely no rain. I don't ever remember such a long, dry, hot summer, and I grew up here. I remember when I was a kid, they would repair the streets by filling the cracks with tar. The tar would bubble up in the hot sun and we would take sticks and pop the bubbles.