Honored Contributor

well this is a strange question to ask of others ...maybe its me but I buy what I want (within reason) when I want and honestly don't keep track -- either from Q or any place else.

As long as my bills are paid and I'm enjoying life -- who else cares??? 

And I don't feel bad one bit!  I worked hard and deserve it!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

well this is a strange question to ask of others ...maybe its me but I buy what I want (within reason) when I want and honestly don't keep track -- either from Q or any place else.

The only reason I know is because American Express lists my yearly spending by category. QVC was listed with a dollar amount.

My kids are always telling me to spend my money and enjoy.. I find QVC a good source for me to shop. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't spend as much as I used to. Maybe it's because I don't watch as much as I used to. I used to buy expensive electronics from Q, but now I usually shop for those at Best Buy.  I used to buy make-up kits from Q, but now I shop for those at Sephora or Ulta.  I used to buy LDO clothing, but the last few purchases I had issues with sizing so I stopped buying due to the potential return. I used to buy lots of jewelry, but stopped buying when they brought in all that bronze and phased out a lot of the gold.  I still buy occasional clothing and kitchen items, though, but like I said, not as much as I did.

Honored Contributor

Re: Annual spending on qvc

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1   I had to look it up under my orders on this website.  I had no idea.  This thread made me curious enough to look it up.  I didn't have many orders, so I knew it wouldn't take much time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I’ve probably spent $600 or so last year but that includes Le Crueset, kitchen aid mixer, convection oven and shoes. So the bigger ticket items add up quickly. 

I haven’t bought anything this year. 

Respected Contributor

Less than I used to. I don’t like most of the clothes. I also don’t need as much as I used to.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I just found this a wierd question of someone to ask others?  

I could probably do the same but then I'd be 🤢 (sick) to see the wasted $$$ on returns for things that didn't fit, not what expected, etc. -- my Q orders are basically kitchen or home decor.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

oh yes my cc does the same!  I do know what I buy, in fact, I can remember things from months gone by!

the older I get the less I'm seeing I don't need much -- but certainly "want" alot😉

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1   I had to look it up under my orders on this website.  I had no idea.  This thread made me curious enough to look it up.  I didn't have many orders, so I knew it wouldn't take much time.

@NickNack  I did the same thing.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Annual spending on qvc

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

I've decided to cut back on purchases here after spending quite a bit last year (been looking at the year end summaries). What do you think you typically spend at qvc in a year?  I did purchase a lot of Louis Delolio clothing and that will be hard to keep away from, but I'll try to resist.  I think I am set for summer clothing anyway.

@Snoopp 

About $2500.