Esteemed Contributor

I'm too lazy to look it up. But I will tell you this, whatever I buy, I put it on my discover card and I pay off my discover card every month.

Also, right now, I have some delicious Rastelli steaks in my freezer, have been sent some of those home with my kids. I have several pair of Vionic shoes that I got at QVC, they are all I wear as soon as its warm enough, (Thank God, its nearly warm enough).

Some prices, maybe all the prices at the Q have gone up, but they have everywhere else too. And the fact is they carry brands I cannot get locally and I don't feel as comfortable going into the big city as I use to.

Trusted Contributor
$0.00
Valued Contributor

I spend about $300/year on clothing and jewelry. Q is about the only place where I purchase those things. I don't use the other cable shopping networks. I like the videos showing how the item looks IRL, and appreciate the honest reviews. I've also had good experiences with Q's customer service when things haven't been up to par. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank You for asking this!! When I did the math-it was so much more than I thought, however, I never go in the stores and probably would have spent just as much that way. 

Esteemed Contributor

Normally it is $-0- but I found some items on clearance late last year that I purchased for Christmas presents.  Even then, it was under $50.00.  So far, this year....$-0-

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Way more than I usually do.   But I bought an expensive Christmas tree that was on clearance.

I don't buy many clothing, make up, skin care or decor items.  I'll buy a few plants and some household/product items that are not offered elsewhere.  But it still adds up.

Honored Contributor

My year to this date spending here is-----------------a big fat zero!!!!!!!! and thats how it will stay.