Esteemed Contributor

Re: Annoying Little Habits -

@Ms X wrote:

People who talk with food in their mouths.  The sound massively gets on my nerves.

--------------

AND, people who eat with mouth open AND people who make noises out of their mouth while eating!!  Any mouth/eating noises offend me, I have been known to get up from a meal!!! Disgusting -- turns my stomach!!

Honored Contributor

Instead of focusing on things that may annoy me I tend to look at the bright side of life. It's more fun!  Cat Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

i've always hated it when men spit.  i can't stand spitting!

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i've always hated it when men spit.  i can't stand spitting!

Women spitting is even more disgusting.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@catwhisperer

omg!  now that's a new one.  i can't imagine.  how gross!

Respected Contributor

I have seen it many times among a certain culture in our community which I will not mention. Apparently it is accepted in certain cultures. Yuck.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

At the grocery store, the person in front of me unloads their few items while standing in front of their cart.  They pay, take their one bag and walk off.  I can't move up because their empty cart is in front of me!  

@ECBG  I cannot explain why other folks do this, but here is my explaination...

I have to do that everytime I go grocery shopping. I don't like someone putting their stuff on the belt til I am done. Why? Because I got fed up with impatient folks behind me breathing down my neck, snide comments, and dirty looks because they have to wait til I give the clerk all the coupons I have...giving them only one at a time...not the entire handful because they tend to stick together. Many times I will have 30-50+ coupons. There had been more than one ocassion that I would get home and find out that 3-5+ coupons weren't acccounted for on the receipt

I work too hard to organize my coupons to save money and I don't/won't tolerate pushy, rude and ignorant folks. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

At the grocery store, the person in front of me unloads their few items while standing in front of their cart.  They pay, take their one bag and walk off.  I can't move up because their empty cart is in front of me!  

@ECBG  I cannot explain why other folks do this, but here is my explaination...

I have to do that everytime I go grocery shopping. I don't like someone putting their stuff on the belt til I am done. Why? Because I got fed up with impatient folks behind me breathing down my neck, snide comments, and dirty looks because they have to wait til I give the clerk all the coupons I have...giving them only one at a time...not the entire handful because they tend to stick together. Many times I will have 30-50+ coupons. There had been more than one ocassion that I would get home and find out that 3-5+ coupons weren't acccounted for on the receipt

I work too hard to organize my coupons to save money and I don't/won't tolerate pushy, rude and ignorant folks. 

@Susan Louise*****Oh, I don't mind any of that.  We all have to get things.  What I'm saying is they walk off and leave their cart there in front of mine.  I have to push what they left somewhere where it won't block others.  If you move your cart, you're my angel.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise...oh how I hate the breathing down the neck thing. I feel like turning around and telling them to back up and get out of my space. Yuck.

Super Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Chewing gum. I can't be around it. I don't allow gum chewing in my department at work. I can't even stand to watch anybody chewing gum on TV. I wish gum had never been invented!

That's so funny! I'm GLAD gum was invented, I wish MORE people chewed it, much more pleasant than 'stale' breath!