Super Contributor

I know we are all perfect and don't have any bad habits or flaws but what are some annoying habits of others that get on your nerves? 

Right now my neighbor is in his yard whistling the theme to Entertainment Tonight. This has been going on for an hour.Woman LOL

That's it for now!

Respected Contributor

Re: Annoying Little Habits -

People who talk with food in their mouths.  The sound massively gets on my nerves.

Honored Contributor

I don't like whistling either ....esp when they do it between their teeth..I also don't like it when someone jingles the change in their pocket.Silly little annoyances for sure.

Respected Contributor

People who crack their gum unnerves me...

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely ANYTHING my annoying neighbor does.....

Trusted Contributor

Left lane squatters are right up there.  Or left turners that won't move quickly when the arrow tells them to hustle.  Neither cares about those behind them.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

My bro in law's wife follows a sentence like she knows what you are going to say and then the last couple of words repeats what you said.  Her sister talks r...e...a...l...l...y.........s...........l.......o.........w........  and I just want to say - spit it out already!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

The sound of people eating popcorn at the movies.  EEEkkk!

Super Contributor

Using a toothpick at the dinner table. Ewww

Honored Contributor

I HATE It (strong words) when people talk at the same time and one doesn't stop.

There are people on QVC who do that.  When they do that I change the channel.  Drives me crazy!