Honored Contributor

Re: Announcement by QVC Team: ""NEW! Site Navigation Changes""

On 3/31/2015 colliegirls said:

No reason to fix what wasn't broken.

Yeah, really! That's one of the worst problems with this website. Every time they go to 'fix' something it makes it worse.

It was plenty simple the way it was. Oh wait - I didn't have to see a bunch of links for 'trending' (insert eyeroll here).

Moral of the story - buckle up! It's probably going to be a bumpy ride. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 dooBdoo said:

I agree with both of you.

In addition, unfortunately every time they "update" the website we see lots of new technical problems. So put on your seat belts, gird your loins, and get ready...{#emotions_dlg.scared}

OMG, that was my first thought{#emotions_dlg.scared}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

Not a fan of the changes.

Honored Contributor

I never shop online so the changes mean nothing to me. When I do order (which is seldom) I use automated ordering.

Do they really think this will entice people to shop more often?

I can't afford QVC prices anymore. Reduce them. Simple as that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

I see a lot of complaints. They should fix problems instead of making ""redesigns"". This site always has problems.

Esteemed Contributor

When companies change it is never easier than before and this isn't.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, so far today I've done a Live Chat about the box that popped up and blocked part of the Fashion Forum--she "reported the problem". Couldn't find the "feedback" icon, and the Live Chat rep finally found it... all the way at the VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (and I do mean the BOTTOM) right corner in little teeny tiny print! As another poster said, apparently they don't want to encourage feedback any more.

So I guess enough people complained and the box blocking the Fashion Forum finally disappeared.

So far so good... NOT! {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

Looks like everything's just rearranged but wonder why they did it?

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Issiestorm said:

I never shop online. I've used the phone ever since I started with QVC back in '93 and have no intention of changing that. I only use online to see what's available.

Same here, Issie!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Soon I will not come here at all ,for any reason! You lost a very good customer....................me!