Trusted Contributor

First I have to say that I love all of your posts.   I feel as if I know you personally and would love to have you for a friend.   That being said, I woud like to know the phones you have talked about that block unwanted calls.    I appreciate any help you can give me.

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 Here it is: It's Panasonic.

This one is over at HSN for $99 but you might be able to find it somewhere else cheaper.  There are a lot of people here who've bought it, some from HSN and probably some from other places.  Check the internet.  I can't post the website or it will get deleted.  Someone once said COSTCO also sells it, I don't know.  On HSN its $25 per months (easy pay or whatever they call it).  Check around.  It is worth every single penny.  Just push the button that says block call and it does!  It's easy to unblock the call too.

Take care sweet girl!  Annabelle/Linda 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much.    Tired of all of these calls.   I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well with your "new" knees..  I don't post often but I do read and as I said I love your posts....   On my way to FL (in the winter)  will wave to you as we  pass by...